Social Steven Crowder Receives Hard Strike From YouTube

One thing I know for sure, this father freaked out because his daughter was RAPED. Defending rape is pretty sad lol..... even if it is a white right wing christian conservative you gotta hide behind and deny....

RAPE.

You don't actually know that for sure.

The second rape is well documented and there are court records, the one that allegedly happened to the this man's daughter is shrouded in secrecy. Maybe it will come out that this happened as described, but nobody can prove it yet.

I mentioned that I had been an investigator. I had to routinely build cases and prove them before presenting them, this one hasn't been proven except in the court of public opinion.

Well I wasn't a fly on the wall, but a rape kit was used and it confirmed it... I guess if it was yer daughter and this suspect had another confirmed case around the same time, you'd be totally calm and cool.... There are certain school boards that DON'T have to DISCLOSE sexual claims, as crimes.. The school literally can say nothing happened...

It's a fucking cover-up.

"Photographs and videos of Smith’s arrest quickly circulated on the internet, making him a “poster child,” as Rosiak wrote, for right-wing “domestic terrorism” types described by the National School Boards Association in a Sept. 29 letter asking President Joe Biden to instruct his administration to take action against parents protesting radical school policies."

Hi, my daughter was raped -- I'd like to ask a few questions...

HOG TIE THAT MOTHERFUCKER!

If the issue is Crowder, don't watch. If the issue is the trans/gender/bi shit, just look the other way and ignore a rape or two... I guess watching is optional. Ignorance abounds.

Putting these men in situations where women or girls are vulnerable is not cool. I don't give a fuck about your feeling on gender fluid or whatever else... it's been proven that more escalation happens in these cases... and that's all Crowder said.... WITH PROOF. And youtube and it's left corporate ass hole control mechanisms can't allow that.

Last edited:
So tired of him and his victim complex, dude has been bitching about youtube and facebook for years yet continues to thrive off of it. Someone who has so much support should just start up their own platform.

Weird how he is so pro science when it comes to biological sex but believes Earth is 6,000 years old.

It’s almost as if he’s full of shit and he knows it but his believes would argue him day and night he’s wrong.

Alex Jones Responds to YouTube Censoring His Appearance on 'Louder with Crowder'

So tired of him and his victim complex, dude has been bitching about youtube and facebook for years yet continues to thrive off of it. Someone who has so much support should just start up their own platform.

Weird how he is so pro science when it comes to biological sex but believes Earth is 6,000 years old.

I dont even watch Crowder but Im willing to bet he doesnt believe this.

Trying so hard to cancel him.... even drudge getting on him now, love it....

His shit on rumble this week was pure gold, honest, unfiltered. Youtube makes the show better for kciking him off from time to time lol. Everyone shittin on Chappelle between shows, only makin' em come back stronger every damn time with free speech.

I dont even watch Crowder but Im willing to bet he doesnt believe this.

It's extremely unlikely but possible. Other conservative pundits have repeatedly mocked him for being overly devout, even making fun of the fact he asks for milk when he goes to bars. His parents raised him in the faith, and while he never really talks about it, it's possible.

I've never seen or heard any evidence that suggests he takes any of the more extreme doctrines seriously, but it's possible.

Also weird how he cross-dresses every chance he gets but supposedly dislikes trans people.
Em_FqrfUYAAdhf7.jpg
It's not weird at all... It's very typical that people in the closet seek to quell their inner-angst and fear with vocal hatred of the LGBTQ Community. Crowder isn't fooling anyone.

He has a punchable face. Hopefully the next strike he gets is in his mouth.

He has a punchable face. Hopefully the next strike he gets is in his mouth.
He already got smacked around by some old dude, pretended he didn't instigate it, and was busted lying by prosecutors. Dude is garbage.

crowder-punch.gif

sddefault.jpg

When is Crowder going to come out of the closer already? Lying to his wife like that will only hurt her and their child in the long term... Unless of course she already knows, but understand the importance of kayfabe to keep his profitable grift going

Why don't they just start their own video platform or go on "TRUTH, GETTER, or FRANK"?

This isn't hard.

Back