1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Social Steven Crowder Receives Hard Strike From YouTube

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by deadshot138, Oct 13, 2021.

1. IamStryker Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

When did he say that?

2. 44nutman The Original Nut of Sherdog

Another I hate capitalism thread.

3. IamStryker Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Maybe YouTube should be a bit more specific instead of just saying an hours long video broke a rule. What specifically was in the video that broke the rule? That would be a lot more fair.

esotamoc and TrueBias like this.
  4. BudKing8806 Brown Belt

I didn't watch the video. Not a big YouTube politics fan. I don't care if he gets banned or a "hard strike" for mocking those with disabilities or mental disorders.

5. SalvadorAllende Yellow Card Yellow Card

What kind of incels watch his channel anyways?

Khabib Khanate likes this.
  6. metal7555 Fan of MMA since '98

He questioned why in a female prison, they were handing out condoms and having women get pregnant.... which I guess isn't possible, because despite the fact that everyone in that FEMALE section ... is apparently FEMALE (which you can't fucking question) he did a spoof / gag clip - it goes back to alex jones and dave landau in a jail cell telling a women she will be pregnant, and she asks if it's a virgin / miracle birth (just look it up, it's pure satire) -- and they are like.. no.... and then dave is pissing standing up and turns and says "i'm a girl...."

It's literally straight out of monty python.....

Unless it's immaculate conception, lol, and NOT biological men getting into these FEMALE only places, you sort of have to pick one side or the other. Reality, of men claiming to be women, trans... getting into these places.....

You clearly don't listen and just say "right wing conservative" without common sense. The show today, without restraints, is superior to what you can and can't say on youtube.There are hundreds of studies, documents, examples of men getting into the womens areas, and are literally (LOOK UP THE FUCKING FACTS) about 20X more likely to commit a sex crime.

Reality denial is going .... geee.... how did this woman get pregnant in an all female facility? That is why it was banned. It has nothing to do with politics you fucking daft reality denial morons lol.... I'd love to know how a female impregnates another female.

I have literally all day, so go ahead and let me know when you figure this out.

Also, the rapist they were talking about yesterday, did it 2 times and had charges filed... and this school did nothing... NOTHING .... to secure or prevent it from happening again.

"Targeting" the "transgernder community" in an "offensive manner" was the charge. A charge backed up with facts, news stories, quotes, studies, and court cases. Oh wait, all the facts were on team Crowder for expressing concern that biological men sometimes exploit this to their advantage, or commit crimes, that cause CONCERN and SHOULD BE ADDRESSED.

AKA FACTS. ....But they don't want facts.... so just label it vague hate speech and move on. These are massive corporations and companies telling what you can and can't say in public under the guise of being an American company. I don't give a fuck what other countries say, I don't care how they run their platform, but I will call it utter shit because their aim is control and narrative... speaking the truth gets you blacklisted....

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    esotamoc and TrueBias like this.
  7. deadshot138 Silver Belt

Considering he's married with children and doesn't preach misogyny, I'd imagine incels such as yourself decidedly don't watch his channels.

Scerpi likes this.
  8. StoneColdSteveAustin Silver Belt

I like when the unions guys punched him for being an agitator

9. Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

Female prisons have male guards. A male guard having sex with an inmate will get fired but the goal is less pregnant prisoners, so they hand out condoms to the prisoners.

The story you're talking about with the trans rapist, if you're going to take it at face value, says the school reported the assault to the police. They ran an investigation, and while they were doing it, the trans kid raped someone else in a different school months later. If you believe the story, how do you blame the first school for the second rape?

10. hitcher Arguably the perfect human

There is also twitch, albeit its layout sucks.

11. SakurabasEar >>>>Gracie Killer<<<< Platinum Member

Agreed, nobody should count that lunatic crowder as an "ally" in fighting wokeness

12. TrueBias Silver Belt

I saw the episode where and how he got penalized.

He was stating on what happened. Thats it. Oh, he spoke about how predictable the scenario would be if you let men thinking theyre women into the female side of the prisons then made jokes.

13. BIKES! So then I said... Platinum Member

<Dany07>

Yeah and all those making millions on eBay should simply… wait for it because I’m retarded, “start their own eBay!!!! so they don’t have to pay the vig”.

Dominant platforms held by big tech and further empowered through their own consolidation make it super easy to create a competitor with similar reach on the cheap and instantly! Derp derp said the child

Staph infection likes this.
  14. Zazen Black Belt

That hasn't stopped them from trying. The problem is the platforms they create are actually MORE restrictive than the ones that they are running from.

They want an echo chamber where they can spout off whatever hateful nonsense they feel like and not have to answer for it.

Conservatives don't actually care about nuance and free speech. They just want to be the ones on top making the decisions of what to censor and we've already seen from these other failed platforms what happens when they get that power.

15. BIKES! So then I said... Platinum Member

That was generic nonsense. Any actual evidence or support of your claims?

16. Zazen Black Belt

17. BIKES! So then I said... Platinum Member

18. Zazen Black Belt

You can't play that game, I've seen your post history. Every time someone on the left says something crazy on twitter you are one of the first to generalize the entire party. Posters here do it everyday.

Also, these are not just some fringe lunatics. There are millions of boomers who watch these nuts.

19. BIKES! So then I said... Platinum Member

There are also 10s of millions who voted for a racist and rapist in Biden. What’s your point? Is simply watching someone on TV a better reflection of support than actually voting for the person?

20. Zazen Black Belt

I'm not sure where you are going with this? It feels like you're trying to move the goal posts because you didn't think that conservative outlets censored speech. Well, they do and quite often as I pointed out. That also includes networks like OANN and Newsmax that kick people off the air for disagreements. You can downplay it all out want but millions of conservatives are getting their information from these outlets.

Why is it that you will paint the entire left crazy based on a couple of twitter accounts with a fun hundred followers but you'll consistently downplay conservatives who have a much larger outreach? You don't see the hypocrisy at all?