Social Steven Crowder Receives Hard Strike From YouTube

This guy is an over the top shock jock who goes out of his way to be offensive and then wonders why he's getting these strikes? Crazy that this guy even has a following, he's not funny or insightful so I don't really see what his audience appreciates in him.

Wow point just went right over your head, huh? Or doing the deliberately obtuse thing.

I don't care if a man pretends to be a woman. Steve does. He insults them...then cross-dresses every chance he can get.

To make fun of them, and point out the absurdity of it all, yes.

What is with this strange defense? "Those who scream the loudest" and all that jazz? When does that actually apply, and worthy of merit?

By your own logic, I suppose most Liberals are racist. Those who scream the loudest and all...

Hahaha. Sounds like you have spent some time researching men cross dressing. Word
More like any time crowder is mentioned there's multiple clips and photos of him cross dressing. He's like the vehemently anti gay right wingers who end up secretly banging dudes on Grindr

Hahaha. Sounds like you have spent some time researching men cross dressing. Word
batley.jpg

Platforms need to go. Youtube is a political tool....

... again, there's like thousands of live streams all day every day, thousands of podcasts, billions of websites.... don't like it? Don't watch.

I'd love to take a potato peeler and a spatula and make my way through the young turks studio lol.... and no, im not a conservative.

He does have legit points, funny shit, news the MSM reports wrong....

There were more people watching his election stream than some official sources, MSM outlets.... pretty funny shit that it's so popular is bugs people who think youtube is god or something. I haven't seen a whitehouse / Fauci video with a positive up-vote... EVER. Apparently he's more popular than covid itself, despite youtube not wanting any discussion of it. Must be some dumb people out there!

just reading the title one can asssume.... ________ got a strike on YT, therefore that person is likely a Trump supporting right wing conservative?

After clicking on the thread and reading some of the negative responses from the usual suspects, alas, it is confirmed.

Hooray to censorship America

On subject : he is calling rape... rape. And that's what happened. The school wanted to cover the issue and smear it with trans/bi/boy in skirt bullshit... and it is. RAPE IS RAPE.

Fuck dave and fuck crowder for using the first amendment... VERBOTEN!

Crowders hilarious and I'm assuming youtube just banned it because it was easier then jumping through literal hoops to correct him factually

batley.jpg

Platforms need to go. Youtube is a political tool....

... again, there's like thousands of live streams all day every day, thousands of podcasts, billions of websites.... don't like it? Don't watch.

I'd love to take a potato peeler and a spatula and make my way through the young turks studio lol.... and no, im not a conservative.

He does have legit points, funny shit, news the MSM reports wrong....

There were more people watching his election stream than some official sources, MSM outlets.... pretty funny shit that it's so popular is bugs people who think youtube is god or something. I haven't seen a whitehouse / Fauci video with a positive up-vote... EVER. Apparently he's more popular than covid itself, despite youtube not wanting any discussion of it. Must be some dumb people out there!
yes, there are lots of dumb people out there and popularity is not a guarantee of quality. Otherwise Twilight and 50 Shades of Gray would be considered the greatest pieces of 21st century literature.

Crowder is someone whose great piece of journalism regarding George Floyd was having his friend gently kneel on his back. This is shit that is completely lacking any sort of substance.
c8845920-9804-11eb-9638-1d7a8a6778b1_1200_630.png

Yes, it was clearly their "community guidelines" to keep viewers from seeing such inappropriate material. Meanwhile, there are pages and pages of dildo and fleshlight advertisements, adults giving graphic masturbation advice to young kids, pages of advice videos on anal sex for kids.

You don't silence people when you're right, you silence people when they're right and you're scared of people hearing it.

Yes, it was clearly their "community guidelines" to keep viewers from seeing such inappropriate material. Meanwhile, there are pages and pages of dildo and fleshlight advertisements, adults giving graphic masturbation advice to young kids, pages of advice videos on anal sex for kids.

You don't silence people when you're right, you silence people when they're right and you're scared of people hearing it.
Right, like Alex Jones saying Sandy Hook was a hoax.

It seems like he gets banned all the time. However, I'm on his side on this one regardless of how annoying I think he can be. He wasn't suspended just for discussing rape, but because the rape involved a Trans-boy raping a girl in the school bathroom. The school board tried covering it up and now YT is doing the same to protect Trans rights. This same Trans boy allegedly raped another girl a few months later.

I listen, watch, laugh.

Then again if I'm not doing those things, I have billions of other options on more platforms than I can count to spend my time. Block and move on if you don't care for something.
Oddly enough, no one addresses the popularity. (in the sense of common logic)

Youtube sucks, it's control, but at the same time : the most popular president in history can't post a whitehouse video... Fauci can't post an interview... where the VERY SAME PLATFORM LITERALLY has to disable comments, and block voting..... yet promote it into feeds? Meanwhile, this clown who is so damn offensive or shouldn't have a voice.... put together one of the largest political streams of all time during the election of the most popular president ever? Are we making sense here?

So tired of him and his victim complex, dude has been bitching about youtube and facebook for years yet continues to thrive off of it. Someone who has so much support should just start up their own platform.

Weird how he is so pro science when it comes to biological sex but believes Earth is 6,000 years old.
You say that but if one of these big guys started their own platform, the people who forced him from the popular ones now would be trying to get onto his and destroy it.

FBne-4zWYAEFOtp

"Special Guest ALEX JONES on 'Great Reset' & Joe Rogan TRIGGERS Leftists AGAIN!"

Honestly I would have just banned him for that video title alone and been done with it.
How far is your head up your ass?

"By suggesting the trans community poses a rape threat to women". There are many documented instances of trans men raping women in bathrooms. Setting aside the issue of risk proportion of these crimes relative to the rest of rapes (or rapes in public bathrooms), this letter clearly indicates they are censoring Crowder based on nothing more than their unwillingness to bear the fact he opines this is a potential problem of integrating public bathrooms.

That isn't "hate speech", nitwit.

You say that but if one of these big guys started their own platform, the people who forced him from the popular ones now would be trying to get onto his and destroy it.
I don't know if anyone here actually watches or listens that shits on him... he went to battle for first amendment rights and point out what can be said and not said on the platform... which is embarrassing for youtube.

He literally tells youtube to piss off at the end of every episode these days before they goto their own platform, and monetarily, doesn't give a shit about it. He uses facebook and youtube like I do -- Too many morons stuck on those islands and don't have a way off, or just background noise.

He doesn't need youtube for money or the show or for really any reason. The 'strikes' and 'bans' off those platforms made the platforms look worse for banning free speech. I mean, some of the shit youtube doesn't want you talking about is part of the reason it's a meme 2 seconds later.

He basically said RAPE is RAPE and is called out for it. It's fucking sad.

Back