Social Steven Crowder Receives Hard Strike From YouTube

FBne-4zWYAEFOtp

"Special Guest ALEX JONES on 'Great Reset' & Joe Rogan TRIGGERS Leftists AGAIN!"

Honestly I would have just banned him for that video title alone and been done with it.

So tired of him and his victim complex, dude has been bitching about youtube and facebook for years yet continues to thrive off of it. Someone who has so much support should just start up their own platform.

Weird how he is so pro science when it comes to biological sex but believes Earth is 6,000 years old.

I don't know how serious it all is. This guy has been "banned" so many times, it's hard to keep up.

So tired of him and his victim complex, dude has been bitching about youtube and facebook for years yet continues to thrive off of it. Someone who has so much support should just start up their own platform.

Weird how he is so pro science when it comes to biological sex but believes Earth is 6,000 years old.
You must not be a member of the Mug Club
{<hhh]

Being wrong about one doesn’t make him wrong about the other does it..

Also weird how he cross-dresses every chance he gets but supposedly dislikes trans people.
Em_FqrfUYAAdhf7.jpg

FBne-4zWYAEFOtp

"Special Guest ALEX JONES on 'Great Reset' & Joe Rogan TRIGGERS Leftists AGAIN!"

Honestly I would have just banned him for that video title alone and been done with it.

You don't like free speech and open communication? Why are you so scared? Nobody forces you to click.

We need an all encompassing thread for everytime this clown gets a slap on the wrist for something.

Someone might ask, why not just host your own videos on your own server? Because then you wouldn't get to play the victim card when you feel like it that's why. This is his whole gimmick, like honestly what else does this guy bring to the table? He would probably be working in a car wash or something if not for evil tyrannical biased social media.

It's really every opportunity he can find, no matter how forced. It's International Women's Day, so Steve puts on a dress and lifts up his skirt.

And?

I love how you guys can recognize how outlandish it is for a man to pretend he's a woman, but then turn around and defend it, when it's not some shock jock you hate doing it.

Yes.. I'm sure he got a strike for simply reporting on the case and nothing else....

Steven "The Fact Based Journalist" Crowder... I can't think of any reason why he would receive a strike on YouTube, nope nothing at all.. it's not like it happened before....

And?

I love how you guys can recognize how outlandish it is for a man to pretend he's a woman, but then turn around and defend it, when it's not some shock jock you hate doing it.
Wow point just went right over your head, huh? Or doing the deliberately obtuse thing.

I don't care if a man pretends to be a woman. Steve does. He insults them...then cross-dresses every chance he can get.

Back