St. Pierre responds to Steven Seagal: "I am a martial artist."

Seagal is like a giant midget with his flipper arms flippity flipping and slappity slapping.

Steven Seagal helped popularize Martial Arts in a way no one had before. He destroyed people, broke arms and necks with ease. It didn't look fake like the Hong Kong stuff. He wasn't all roided up looking either like someone else.

Steven Seagal helped popularize Martial Arts in a way no one had before. He destroyed people, broke arms and necks with ease. It didn't look fake like the Hong Kong stuff. He wasn't all roided up looking either like someone else.

He didnt help his cause by doing that dumb cop show....:icon_cry2

I wish everone would quit calling him "Sensei", the guy is delusional and people are just feeding his ego calling him that.

Seagal deserves respect for what he accomplished for what was available to him at the time. But he needs to stfu when talking to and about mma fighters. He would get destroyed by the good wrestlers in mma even when he was in his prime.

You know, Pierre should show a little bit more respect to the guy. I mean damn, Steven pretty much paved the way for guys like Pierre to carve out a living by fighting martial arts. Pierre is in the wrong here.

Seagal is obviously in need of a roundhouse kick to the head by Van Damme.

You know, Pierre should show a little bit more respect to the guy. I mean damn, Steven pretty much paved the way for guys like Pierre to carve out a living by fighting martial arts. Pierre is in the wrong here.

Care to elaborate?

I remember Royce Gracie doing that.

Also JCVD movies were much more MMA oriented than anything Seagull did. Lion Heart was the shit.Many Real Fighters actually give Jean Claude credit for getting them into fighting.

My jimmmies would rustle ever so softly, if Van dam showed up to one of the UFC fights segal was at and called him out

Care to elaborate?

Also JCVD movies were much more MMA oriented than anything Seagull did. Lion Heart was the shit.Many Real Fighters actually give Jean Claude credit for getting them into fighting.

yeah but WHO do you think gave them the idea?
Sensei did!

Care to elaborate?

It's actually kind of frightening how many professional MMA fighters have credited JCVD, specifically, with getting them interested in martial arts.

I've yet to read about a fighter getting into the cage thanks to Fire Down Below or On Deadly Ground. Which is a shame because the world needs more psuedo-Native American, tassel jacket wearing badasses.

That last part wasn't a joke.

Back