St. Pierre responds to Steven Seagal: "I am a martial artist."

I wish Chael Sonnen would have come out with Chuck Norris when he fought Anderson...just saying...

No Retreat, No Surrender>>>>>>Never Surrender.

Ay Judo-Gi... I do not think it is the right time to put up such a gif, IMO.

Exactly the first thing that came to my mind....good thing it wasn't in the war room, where I frequent 90% of the time.......:rolleyes:

... and 12.

Chrono Trigger is 17 years old.

FF VI is 18 years old.

That Tupac verse is 16 years old.

I doubt he's 12, probably very close to my age of 32. When I was a teenager that shit was awesome & still is to me.

Steven Seagal is for publicity only, nobody really cares that hes there

The Sensei himself said his strikes are faster than ever, and now that GSP is putting on weight he could possibly get up to as much as 1/3 of Steve's size. Plus, imagine how effective his lethal stuff is now with that much mass leveraging every technique!

Silva and Machida have given Seagal some credibility as an MMA spokesman by maintaining that he helped train them and improved their technique which led to highlight reel performances. Some MMA fighters are annoyed when Seagal mentions them especially if he is critiquing their fighting skills. It's his involvement with the sport and certain high profile fighters that makes other fighters comment on him.

Otherwise they would probably ignore him.

Seagal probably shat his pants again when he realized that GSP and JCVD were hanging out together.

Like it or not Seagal commands a bit of respect in the martial arts world. Everyone who is 30ish right now probably grew up watching him and other guys in the movies.

St.Pierre is a martial artist if there ever was one though, that is to be sure.

anybody think that Seagal could cut down to 265?

Seagal is awesome with a gun. If the US government hired him there would be no more gun issues in the country.

Steven Seagal is a horrible actor and he seems to be getting senile as he grows older. Last and most importantly, he is irrelevant in today's MMA scene. He is trying hard to pretend that he is a big part of the UFC and MMA and its all just an act to get free publicity. The guy is a fraud and pathetic.

Steven Seagal so bad for MMA. He makes the whole sport look like a joke to the casual fan.

Back