St. Pierre responds to Steven Seagal: "I am a martial artist."

Seagal's got a point, at this point GSP is just a wrassler/boxer.

Unfortunately, i can't recall him using a spinning back kick in a while, he used to throw at least one in every fight.

He did throw an axe kick last fight iirc though..

Seagal probably shat his pants again when he realized that GSP and JCVD were hanging out together.

I completely forgot that he was so scared of JCVD that he wouldn't leave Stallone's house.

WTF coward...

Well we know where AS gets his sportsmanship from.

Why does anybody even acknowledge anything Seagal says? I'm still having a hard time understanding why Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida give this guy any sort of credit for their performances inside the Octagon....

Anderson loves trolling the media and every MMA fan out there. Giving Seagal any kind of credit is one of his ways of doing it.

Don't you get it? In foreign countries the aging American action hero is still in the mix....these guys think that by sucking up to the fool Seagal that they will have a secured role in a B action movie that will not make shit in the USA but with AS in it it would make millions in Brasil. Think about it...it is one parasite feeding off another, and actually pretty brilliant. Without Seagsl AS can't make it, and w/o AS the old fatass deluded Seagal will never make another $ in the motion picture industry.

AS is sponsored by Nike and Burger King. I don't think he cares about making a B action film. Seagal is a great Aikido guy who could teach a lot of people a lot of things. He may not be a serious threat to a lot of MMA guys now though.

Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?

I'm gonna' keep coming back till somebody remembers seeing Richie!

Out For Justice aside... He has never stepped in any ring or octagon that I know of outside of being a high level Akido master.... So for him to question GSP's cred is kinda silly.

segal is a delusional jackass who shit his pants when gene choked him out

steven-seagall-guitar.jpg
[/QUOTE]

...if there is ever a steven segal documentary i hope that will ferrell plays segal.

Seagal has no business judging anyone in MMA. The dude is a complete joker. He might have a lot of experience in martial arts but the dude just needs to shut his mouth.

If you can provide no proof of Seagal losing fights or 'battles' please stop posting lies. Not spreading gossip is something you learn at your mother's knee. Sheesh.

If you can provide no proof of Seagal losing fights or 'battles' please stop posting lies. Not spreading gossip is something you learn at your mother's knee. Sheesh.

He would have to actually be in one to lose one.

Back