St. Pierre responds to Steven Seagal: "I am a martial artist."

Don't you get it? In foreign countries the aging American action hero is still in the mix....these guys think that by sucking up to the fool Seagal that they will have a secured role in a B action movie that will not make shit in the USA but with AS in it it would make millions in Brasil. Think about it...it is one parasite feeding off another, and actually pretty brilliant. Without Seagal AS can't make it, and w/o AS the old fatass deluded Seagal will never make another $ in the motion picture industry.

This.

AS thinks Seagal's his ticket to Hollywood.

Seagal's agenda and distorted views make for a nice guessing game of what he means, what he defines as such. There's a great old article about Seagal's stories, too bad I can't find it.

the talk of seagal is pointless.he isnt fighting in the ufc and trying to get a old man that is overweight to fight is not going to happen.

I wish everone would quit calling him "Sensei", the guy is delusional and people are just feeding his ego calling him that.

Actually it is Master Sensei Seagal show some respect he has credentials the guy played in a lot of movies where he beat the crap out of a lot of people at the same time.

Now if you'll excuse me, i need to go add snow in my snow pillow because for some inexplicable reason it keeps melting and makes my head wet.

Shit is about to go down.

Someone call JCVD, at least he can do splits, Sensei only goes for banana splits.

Seagal is probably good at his thing but GSP has nothing to prove and should avoid providing him with free publicity

Source: St. Pierre responds to Steven Seagal: "I am a martial artist."

Why does anybody even acknowledge anything Seagal says? I'm still having a hard time understanding why Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida give this guy any sort of credit for their performances inside the Octagon....

To troll brainless piranhas like you.
Chico_and_the_man.gif

GSP is one of the greatest sport martial artists of all time.

Sensei is an assassin.

Segal's movies suck. Van Damme's are better. And I'm being serious.

Back