Specifically, what landed Gus in prison?

Dear shertard, the burden of proof is on him only if he wants to convince you of his claim.
YOU where the one who seemed interesting in validating/falsifying the claim not him.

Dear FountOfStupidity, he is not interested in convincing me because he made up something and provided false information which he cannot prove. I shouldn't be proving his claim by looking for the source but I still did and couldn't find shit even with the help of Google translate. You would know how this works but you don't because you are uneducated and cannot even differentiate between "woman" and "women" as proven in the other thread.

I love how TS wanted to know specifically what had happened.....

Sherdog then comment with 20 different versions of what happened.

Originally Posted by Memnok View Post
Originally Posted by Memnok:
Here's the verdict that landed him in jail. Unfortunately it's all in swedish.
http://minfil.org/I8m3e4b3bb/B2992-05_B2991-05.pdf

Alot of people here doesn`t understand sentencing in scandinavia in general.
Murder is 10-18 in sweden. And sometimes even down to 6 or less if the circumstances says so. Sentences here are way way way less severe then the us.

In the USA, gus would be a three strike criminal.

2002 : assault conviction and narcotic conviction
2004: assault convictions , 3 convictions of aggrevated assault
2005: 4 convictions of assault, narcotic conviction, sentenced to jail
2005: convicted for 2 aggrevated assaults that happend after sentencing to jail

all in the link above... He was far from an angel. More like a piece of shit idiot.
That people defend it here is just meh.
I would rather give him kudos for owning up to it and raising above it.
But he is shouldnt get a free pass.

He learns from his fans/Jones haters.

Bash Jones for his size all day. Say nothing about Gus' size(he's bigger than Jones).

Bash Jones for eyepokes all day. Say nothing about Gus' eyepokes(he has just as many actual ref checked eyepokes as Jones).

Bash Jones for DUI all day. Say nothing about Gus' multiple violent assault convictions.

Bash Jones for using cocaince. Say nothing about Gus' multiple drug convictions.

The list goes on and on, Jones haters are the biggest hypocrites in all of MMA, maybe sports in general.

Yeah it's definitely pathetic.

Any other fighter sweep it under the rug ASAP.
Jones? They never let it go.

Tests clean? They won't have it. There must be something wrong. Some of these guys are clinically insane 😆

"In the USA, gus would be a three strike criminal.

2002 : assault conviction and narcotic conviction
2004: assault convictions , 3 convictions of aggrevated assault
2005: 4 convictions of assault, narcotic conviction, sentenced to jail
2005: convicted for 2 aggrevated assaults that happend after sentencing to jail"

What more proof do you need? I see you bashing Jones all day but want to ignore what Gus has done. OK.

So Jon jones got a DUI and snorted some coke. Compared to what Gus did he's an angel.

The hypocrisy on sherdog is goat levels.

For the record though: what Gus did is about 10x worse then what Jones did. All Jones did ( with the possible excemption of the DUI ) is his private thing and should not be held against him.
I personally tend to give him a pass for his DUI but I can see that you can have a stricter stance on that.
I think Jones is a better fighter then Gus and I generally prefer to watch his fights as opposed to Gus's.
I was genuinely surprised as to how good Gus looked against JJ because I thought JJ is simply to good and to versatile for Gus.
I fully expect JJ to win their rematch.

I don't think it is fair to be labeled a hater because you think that:
- his constant eye poking is bad
- his ratio is suspicious enough to get him banned (or at least held from competition) in most major sports without any further proof
- him doing a one day rehab is a cheesy publicity stunt

His nuthuggers are just as nauseating as his haters.

Will one of the mods step up and send this garbage to the wasteland already. The guy has changed his life around since he has been in the UFC never had any issues so who cares if he took your sister or girlfriend to the deep end water without your consent......DISCUSS UFC,FORMER WEC AND FORMER PRIDE EVENTS IN HERE ONLY!!!!!!!!

Dear FountOfStupidity, he is not interested in convincing me because he made up something and provided false information which he cannot prove.

Well if you are sure of that then you have already proven the invalidity of his statement to yourself. What more do you want.

Difference between Gus and Jones - Gus' issues were pre-UFC, Jones' are current.

Well if you are sure of that then you have already proven the invalidity of his statement to yourself. What more do you want.

I want nothing, I just called him out on his bs. You, however, butted in for no reason spewing your garbage.

Will one of the mods step up and send this garbage to the wasteland already. The guy has changed his life around since he has been in the UFC never had any issues so who cares if he took your sister or girlfriend to the deep end water without your consent......DISCUSS UFC,FORMER WEC AND FORMER PRIDE EVENTS IN HERE ONLY!!!!!!!!

The mods never wasteland the countless Jones threads posting pictures of his gf/kids. Photoshopped pics of him doing coke. Pics of his supposed mistresses. On and on and on Jones' fighter bashing threads, the mods even stickied a ps thread to make fun of Jones coke use. If they wastelanded this one it would just confirm the clear bias and hatred i already know they have against Jones.

Difference between Gus and Jones - Gus' issues were pre-UFC, Jones' are current.

That comes off as an excuse, and not much more. Gus wasn't a saint. To try and paint his as this noble figure is laughable. Also, is he not a hypocrite to bash Jones about drugs when he has convictions and arrests for drugs? Are ANY of his fans willing to accept, or admit this?

Someone doesn't like his favorite fighter put under the same spotlight as the one jones is under. Hmmmmm I wonder why?

2 fighters, both did bad things, one did it years ago one did it recently. The one who did it years ago was much worse. The one who did it years ago us a convict. The recent one isn't.

Why would one get all the hate and the other get commended? Hmmmmmm, what could be the difference.

Both mans issues (aside from JJ suspect ratios and then he DID test clean for the fight so ...) are purely private and have no impact on their fighting abilities.

Both did some shit when they where young. Most of us did or in the case of many of you will still do.

They both got sentenced according to the laws in their respective environments and that should be it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back