Specifically, what landed Gus in prison?

The mods never wasteland the countless Jones threads posting pictures of his gf/kids. Photoshopped pics of him doing coke. Pics of his supposed mistresses. On and on and on Jones' fighter bashing threads, the mods even stickied a ps thread to make fun of Jones coke use. If they wastelanded this one it would just confirm the clear bias and hatred i already know they have against Jones.

I agree.This isn't about being a Jones or a Gus fan. it's about a clear disparity. Anyone interested in fairness should want it to be fair.

Difference between Gus and Jones - Gus' issues were pre-UFC, Jones' are current.

Before the DUI and cocaine, there were endless "Jones snitching" threads. Which was before the UFC, but people still bashed him endlessly for being a snitch as a teen.

Gus' multiple assault and drug convictions are fair game.

So Jon jones got a DUI and snorted some coke. Compared to what Gus did he's an angel.

The hypocrisy on sherdog is goat levels.
You don't seem to understand that 2005 was a decade ago, and before Gus even started with MMA. Since then, nothing like that has happened again.

Jones got a DUI and likes to snort coke as a UFC champion. He's getting close to 30 and still acts like a teen, while Gus was a thug in his teens but is the more mature guy right now.

How is this hypocrisy?

Gus is a felon and womanbeater. LHW division is full of criminals and eyepokers

So from all the guesswork so far, we can safely assume he beat someone up.
Either way, cosmic payback is coming - Rumble's gonna whoop that ass.

Before the DUI and cocaine, there were endless "Jones snitching" threads.

Which he did when he was what 13? I agree with you harping about this is highly idiotic - but you do not look much better by returning the favor.

http://minfil.org/Ffmce7b4ba/B3129-06.pdf

Here is one that didnt end him up in jail but its pretty bad.

Him and his friends went after a guy who walked home with his gf for basically no reason and kicked him unconcious. You can probably figure out what livl

Jones got a DUI and likes to snort coke as a UFC champion. He's getting close to 30 and still acts like a teen, while Gus was a thug in his teens but is the more mature guy right now.

How is this hypocrisy?

Because Jones DUI did not happen yesterday and his snorting coke is more of a private thing.
To cite Sir Charles Barkley 'How am I supposed to be your kids role model only bc I can dunk a Basketball'.

I just looked it up Jones was 24 when he did that DUI. It might be bc I am a bit older but I do not expect sb to be fully mature at that age.

As far as I know Gus never ever went to prison, he went to jail. You do know there's a difference between prison & jail, jail is where they take you when you break a law. Prison is where they send you after trial & conviction and depending the length of time received in Canada less than 2yrs you do lock-up or jail anything longer it's federal time prison or what we term Gladiator School....

Well now the thread has been wastelanded. This is weak sauce. While I do not think it fair on Gus to judge him by the things he did 10 years ago similar threads on JJ don't tend to get wastelanded.

Such bullshit this thread gets wastelanded, but threads posting pics of Jone's gf and children and making fun of him for cheating and mistresses don't get wastelanded.

Moderators are too fucking biased it's disgusting.

Such bullshit this thread gets wastelanded, but threads posting pics of Jone's gf and children and making fun of him for cheating and mistresses don't get wastelanded.

they are as fake as jon jones. They probably eyepoke all the time like gus and jones

I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I hope you get over it. I feel bad now. Have a good day man.

Its very hard to hurt my feelings. Especially if I cannot understand what you are saying bc of this ball sack crammed down your throat.

Hey we seem to agree on this.

Its very hard to hurt my feelings. Especially if I cannot understand what you are saying bc of this ball sack crammed down your throat.

Your anger is oozing through your posts. I apologized man, don't be angry. I didn't me to ruin your day. I feel so bad.

Back