Specifically, what landed Gus in prison?

The level of some sherdoger.... people criticize Jones on facts and his fans start to drag other fighters as way to get back, its what you expect of Justin Bibier groupies. Is this supposed to offend people who criticize Jones, where is the logic?

Neither Jones and Gus are good characters, a lot of brazilians fighters were complete assholes in their glory days, I have seen first hand Ryan Gracie picking fights with random people, Arona be a complete asshat looking for a fight.

That said is very interesting to find out what Gus did, in another thread I saw DMX get his life ruined from a bunch of drug arrests when he should have been treated for substance abuse, while Gus got away from constantly assaulting people, I guess somewhere between US and Sweden would be the ideal system.

LOL thanks for your input. I'll take it under advisement.

In Sweden you'd get a slap and a kick for being snide. The previous guy as well. Looking twice at somebody gets you a proper beating. Spilling a drink on somebody - that's justifiable homicide under Viking Code 203.202.11

The level of some sherdoger.... people criticize Jones on facts and his fans start to drag other fighters as way to get back, its what you expect of Justin Bibier groupies. Is this supposed to offend people who criticize Jones, where is the logic?

Neither Jones and Gus are good characters, a lot of brazilians fighters were complete assholes in their glory days, I have seen first hand Ryan Gracie picking fights with random people, Arona be a complete asshat looking for a fight.

That said is very interesting to find out what Gus did, in another thread I saw DMX get his life ruined from a bunch of drug arrests when he should have been treated for substance abuse, while Gus got away from constantly assaulting people, I guess somewhere between US and Sweden would be the ideal system.

Gus went to jail, paid with time for his crime, got out, changed everything about his life. He is totally clean cut at this time (at least he hasn't been caught being an asshole).

He doesn't spout shit about Jesus and being a Christian and then go from strip club drunk driving to coke snorting in Brazil.

Your anger is oozing through your posts. I apologized man, don't be angry. I didn't me to ruin your day. I feel so bad.

where do I sound angry?You know you being the one who thinks that the burden of proof lies strictly on the person claiming sth.

Gus went to jail, paid with time for his crime, got out, changed everything about his life. He is totally clean cut at this time (at least he hasn't been caught being an asshole).

That far I do agree with you

He doesn't spout shit about Jesus and being a Christian

Being a Christian statistically means you are more likely to commit a crime then being an atheist so ... ( but I get what you are saying yes it is hypocritical but then ... )

and then go from strip club drunk driving to coke snorting in Brazil.

The first incident is 3 years ago and the other does not harm anyone but JJ.

where do I sound angry?You know you being the one who thinks that the burden of proof lies strictly on the person claiming sth.

Bro, I feel so bad. Please stop being angry, it's not good for you. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings so badly. You should spend this time improving your English rather than getting angry on the internet. This is just an advice, please don't be angry.

I guess somewhere between US and Sweden would be the ideal system.

The swedish system >>>>>> the US system.
Less crime less ppl in jail less repeat offenders. Even your example exhibit A in the US got sentenced and will no longer be a productive member of society exhibit B in Sweden although the man with the bigger criminal energy got a chance turned his life around and is now a productive member of society.

If you speak of the US s prison system keep in mind that at no time in history such a large part of a countries population has been behind bars. This includes Nazi Germany, the USSR, Maoist China during the cultural revolution and North Korea.

The US is a great and beautiful country with mostly nice ppl but some of its practices a so over the top you wouldn't believe it possible.

bro, i feel so bad. Please stop being angry, it's not good for you. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings so badly. You should spend this time improving your english rather than getting angry on the internet. This is just an advice, please don't be angry.

:p:p

So by not giving any proof I guess you submit to your own notion

FountOfStupidity, when somebody makes a claim, the burden of proof is on him not the person asking for the source.

and bytheway

You are an uneducated idiot and I don't need any more garbage from you.

makes me think YOU are the one with anger issues.

:p:p

So by not giving any proof I guess you submit to your own notion

and bytheway

makes me think YOU are the one with anger issues.

I am so angry. I know I am stupid and uneducated but how could you insult me like that in front of all my online friends (who btw are my only friends)? arghhhhhh :mad:.

I am sorry bro :icon_sad: I hope you get through this.

Considering I actually quoted you while you used a fantasy text I can safely say that you seem to be gotten to.
Don't worry you cannot win the interwebz every day.

I gotta say I thoroughly enjoyed rustling your jimmies while making you look like a complete fool. And to top it all off you took this anger thing so seriously that you started asking for proof hahaha. Have a good day and don't be angry :icon_chee

Last edited:
He learns from his fans/Jones haters.

Bash Jones for his size all day. Say nothing about Gus' size(he's bigger than Jones).

Bash Jones for eyepokes all day. Say nothing about Gus' eyepokes(he has just as many actual ref checked eyepokes as Jones).

Bash Jones for DUI all day. Say nothing about Gus' multiple violent assault convictions.

Bash Jones for using cocaince. Say nothing about Gus' multiple drug convictions.

The list goes on and on, Jones haters are the biggest hypocrites in all of MMA, maybe sports in general.

Wow, this is really shocking. I had no idea gus was such a piece of shit. I already didnt like LHW, but now i wonder if theres *anyone* worth following.

Back