Specifically, what landed Gus in prison?

I heard that he used to beat up random farm animals and even killed a few, after his sentence his family talked him in to martial-arts. I guess in a way to work on his aggressions and let them ventilate in the right settings. And the Arboga-Butcher was no more

I've heard this before and whenever I asked for a source there was no answer. How do you know of this and who is the victim?

Read it on a swedish forum where there were links to the paperwork about the conviction(not sure what it

I heard he was high on bath salts and beat up a young couple passing by.

He mocked ABBA in public. A criminal offence in Sweden.

I heard that he told someone he could milk anything that had nipples and some random dude starting laughing and shouted "I have nipples, Gus. Could you milk me?"... and shit went sideways.

headshot.gif

Can you please provide the source of that forum thread and the fb page link? I have heard a few posters mention this but they could never provide a source and just seemed like a copout.

This was 3-4 years ago. I don

Im curious about this too.

Can anyone provide a source, news article, interview, prison correspondence?

Originally Posted by Memnok:
Here's the verdict that landed him in jail. Unfortunately it's all in swedish.
http://minfil.org/I8m3e4b3bb/B2992-05_B2991-05.pdf

Alot of people here doesn`t understand sentencing in scandinavia in general.
Murder is 10-18 in sweden. And sometimes even down to 6 or less if the circumstances says so. Sentences here are way way way less severe then the us.

In the USA, gus would be a three strike criminal.

2002 : assault conviction and narcotic conviction
2004: assault convictions , 3 convictions of aggrevated assault
2005: 4 convictions of assault, narcotic conviction, sentenced to jail
2005: convicted for 2 aggrevated assaults that happend after sentencing to jail

all in the link above... He was far from an angel. More like a piece of shit idiot.
That people defend it here is just meh.
I would rather give him kudos for owning up to it and raising above it.
But he is shouldnt get a free pass.

per request

I heard he killed the last of the unicorns. True story. No sources though, but his facebook does say he likes unicorns, so must have atoned. End of.

Back