Specifically, what landed Gus in prison?

mkess101

Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs
@plutonium
Reaction score
I've asked this in a couple of other threads and never got an answer, so I'll start a threat and hope to get an answer. I know he was 18, but what did he actually do? I've heard reference to the knockout game and him "hurting innocent people". In any interviews where he's mentioned it he only made vague reference to "getting into fights" and "hanging with the wrong crowd" type of comments. Anyone know any specifics?

Got in a fight with some guy, beat him and his girlfriend up.

He was headbutting a guy over and over after he wrestled him down. He never hit the girlfriend.

He did more stuff but that was the most serious if i remember right. keep in mind that its not easy to end up in prison in sweden for young guys.

Got in a fight with some guy, beat him and his girlfriend up.

So the stuff about him playing knockout isn't true I guess? Hard to know the details of a confrontation that escalated. I'm sure if that's what it was he had a lot of fault if he went to prison for that long but still different to me than if he just was randomly punching people for no reason.

he was beating a guy up, then the guys girlfriend tried to help and he pushed her so she fell.

Charged with battery.

I remember reading somewhere that it was beef with some immigrants. No source though, I'm trying to find it myself.

If I remember correctly,him and some friends stole something out of a jacket of a guy who was with his gf the guy said something and gus beat him up and was stomping on the guy on the ground etc.

Sounds like a right thug.

Thankgod we have a respectable Lhw champion and not some thug

I remember reading somewhere that it was beef with some immigrants. No source though, I'm trying to find it myself.

If I remember correctly it was with immigrants but that was not the motive. I Think he was 19 and really drunk when this happened. He

I heard he was foaming at the mouth, attacking that couple and the elderly.

If I remember correctly,him and some friends stole something out of a jacket of a guy who was with his gf the guy said something and gus beat him up and was stomping on the guy on the ground etc.

well Jones may be cocky and love some coke, but he is not a woman beater like these two

Yeah that's pretty bad if true. Steal something then beat up that person when they object? Wow.

I believe he had multiple assault cases throughout his teens and not that just one fight mentioned here. My memory sucks though so I could be wrong.

The people in this thread have given maybe 7 or 8 different answers - none of which backed by sources. Great.

Back