Specifically, what landed Gus in prison?

per request

Thanks...and...wow.

To say he was a "troubled" young man would apparently be an understatement.

On the plus side, at least he didn't kill or cripple someone (probably dumb luck that he didn't given his size and apparently violent tendencies at the time) and he seems to be a different person now.

You provided the information, it is your job to provide a source to prove that you are not full of shit

How so? He does not have to convince himself and he is obviously not interested in convincing you.
Now you can put in the work and educate yourself - or you do it like me and don't give a fig what Gus has done 10+ years ago.

Wow, narcotics possession?
If that's the case why did he talk shit about Jones?

What a hypocrite. ��

Thanks...and...wow.

To say he was a "troubled" young man would apparently be an understatement.

On the plus side, at least he didn't kill or cripple someone (probably dumb luck that he didn't given his size and apparently violent tendencies at the time) and he seems to be a different person now.

No problem. The biggest problem i have with all of his assault convictions is the fact he and his dirtbag friends were all just bored rich kids. Gus' family comes from money, so the fact that he and his buddies were prowling around town just constantly assaulting people and messing with drugs means it was just for fun and out of boredom.

At least with the poor city kids you can kind of see that world is all they know. But Gus had no excuse for all the terrible shit he did and was into which is what makes his crimes far worse imo.

Wow, narcotics possession?
If that's the case why did he talk shit about Jones?

What a hypocrite. ��

He learns from his fans/Jones haters.

Bash Jones for his size all day. Say nothing about Gus' size(he's bigger than Jones).

Bash Jones for eyepokes all day. Say nothing about Gus' eyepokes(he has just as many actual ref checked eyepokes as Jones).

Bash Jones for DUI all day. Say nothing about Gus' multiple violent assault convictions.

Bash Jones for using cocaince. Say nothing about Gus' multiple drug convictions.

The list goes on and on, Jones haters are the biggest hypocrites in all of MMA, maybe sports in general.

"As a youth, I always had a lot of energy. And I had no real goals. Thus, I had great parents, great family, but I did not know where I was going with all this energy.

"I ended up in negative ways and it became a destructive behavior.

"I cannot defend it in any way. It is something I am ashamed of. It was..."

Gustafsson searches for the right words.

"There were some circumstances when I grew up," he continued. "It was very groupings and there were fights on the town. It lasted a few years, then I moved away. From Arboga to Gothenburg. To get away from all that.

"I was young, I was stupid."

"The time in prison? It was hard. I was young, I was stupid. I left a secure home for a quite precarious existence."

Gustafsson is asked what his salvation was? How did you become the person you are today?

"MMA," he said. "When I started with it so everything turned. It was really a wow experience. There was something special. I liked the special atmosphere at the club, including the guys. The instructors were strongly for discipline and structure, and I have had problems with that before. Now I got it there. And it was in connection with an interest I had.

"I realized pretty quickly that this was something I wanted to do, and that what I had been doing previously was not at all sustainable.

"t was a relief. From having been out with a destructive behavior - to that. Wow, I'm free!. A ton WAS lifted from my shoulders.

"And not only that. I saw how my parents lit up, my siblings, my grandmother. People who love me. Those who have always been there and supported me, even during the tough times. Now they saw that I had been given structure. I came home with a smile on my face. I had found a calling in life."

Still no details though...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/new...-Gustafsson-after-being-jailed-as-a-teenager/

How so? He does not have to convince himself and he is obviously not interested in convincing you.
Now you can put in the work and educate yourself - or you do it like me and don't give a fig what Gus has done 10+ years ago.

Oh no, the turd with the reading comprehension problem is here again. FountOfStupidity, when somebody makes a claim, the burden of proof is on him not the person asking for the source. You are an uneducated idiot and I don't need any more garbage from you.

Why do the doggers love to jump into fighters personal lives....Probably the crossbreed wwe/kardashins fans that love the created drama stories.

He found a disabled man and his girlfriend and after he beat up the paralyzed guy and broke both of his arms he went on to beat the crap out of the girl. Then he peed on both of them.

Oh wait that's what people would say if Jon jones had don what Gus did.

He beat up a guy and a girl when get was 18. Which btw is the age of majority. He was an adult.

Why do the doggers love to jump into fighters personal lives....Probably the crossbreed wwe/kardashins fans that love the created drama stories.

I agree with this a lot. But Sherdog is constantly dragging Jones through the mud, from talking about his DUI to cocaine use. Now they are flat out claiming he uses PED's with no proof. Now even posting pictures of his supposed love child and mistresses.

This is every day front page thread after thread about Jones' personal life. One Gus thread in the mix talking about his fucked up life is fair game methinks.

FountOfStupidity, when somebody makes a claim, the burden of proof is on him not the person asking for the source.

Dear shertard, the burden of proof is on him only if he wants to convince you of his claim.
YOU where the one who seemed interesting in validating/falsifying the claim not him.

I love how TS wanted to know specifically what had happened.....

Sherdog then comment with 20 different versions of what happened.

I agree with this a lot. But Sherdog is constantly dragging Jones through the mud, from talking about his DUI to cocaine use. Now they are flat out claiming he uses PED's with no proof. Now even posting pictures of his supposed love child and mistresses.

This is every day front page thread after thread about Jones' personal life. One Gus thread in the mix talking about his fucked up life is fair game methinks.

Not about Gus,Jones or Conor just any UFC fighter in general. Just an example a guy could donate his fight purse and for most it would be considered a publicity stunt or some non sense.......

Dear shertard, the burden of proof is on him only if he wants to convince you of his claim.
YOU where the one who seemed interesting in validating/falsifying the claim not him.

"In the USA, gus would be a three strike criminal.

2002 : assault conviction and narcotic conviction
2004: assault convictions , 3 convictions of aggrevated assault
2005: 4 convictions of assault, narcotic conviction, sentenced to jail
2005: convicted for 2 aggrevated assaults that happend after sentencing to jail"

What more proof do you need? I see you bashing Jones all day but want to ignore what Gus has done. OK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back