Sooo PVZ was right???

She keep talking bout her knee what about that elbow to her face make look like horror movie lmfaoooooo

Imagine watching the Olympics and then seeing men and women competing...

I'm trying to imagine what you look like.

Its either this:

pro-life-abortion-roundhouse-kick.png

or this:

9ff.jpg

too bad PVZ was shook and wouldnt take the fight and by the time Barber is healed PVZ will likely have had her last fight and be in Bellator by then. Then again her arm keeps getting hurt so maybe she wont get that last fight in before Barber comes back.

Also Barber and her dad are making themselves look stupid, just take the L, learn from it, get better and move on. She's like 20 years old and still developing. Yeah you got hurt during a fight and that sucks, maybe you would have won if you didnt get hurt but it happened, accept it and get better. Way you handle a loss goes a long way.
Dem tits are not going to Bellator, UFC keeps wmma fighters with losing records, PVZ is safe.

Dem tits are not going to Bellator, UFC keeps wmma fighters with losing records, PVZ is safe.

UFC hasnt given a shit about PVZ in a long time, her husband fights in Bellator, thats where she's going. If UFC wanted to keep her they would have resigned her already. Fighters UFC really want to keep dont really see free agency, they are locked down before. Fighters who hit free agency usually leave.

Come the F on people the Roxy/Barber fight was like watching Ronda get knocked out all over again. Was liquid gold from start to finish.

UFC hasnt given a shit about PVZ in a long time, her husband fights in Bellator, thats where she's going. If UFC wanted to keep her they would have resigned her already. Fighters UFC really want to keep dont really see free agency, they are locked down before. Fighters who hit free agency usually leave.
She had surgery not long ago, not keeping an eye on fighter contracts, my opinion is that PVZ will remain UFC for a long time.

Imagine watching the nba finals and they make you watch a wnba game in the middle of it.

The ratio of womens MMA knockouts and subs vs mens is way better than the ration of dunks fem vs male with basketball, so not quite as bad I'd say.

Worse: Figure skating...

Per my wife, the “season” is starting. So I’ll guess all winter I’ll have to watch tv on the bedroom while classical music plays on the living room...

(Please shoot me)

miesha tate used to work at mcdonalds

I’ve heard she’s never worked in her life, she left college bc she wanted to start training mma bc she was shagging some guy on the gym. Her family kicked her out of house so she had to find a roof and food to eat, she found Caraway, and the rest is history...
She had told this on some interview about her life some time ago.

Late 90s to mid 2000s was like the golden age for women's tennis. We had Hingis and Henin in their prime, the tail end of Graf, Sanchez-Vicario, Novotna, and players of that generation, then add in the Williams sisters, Dementieva, Kuznetsova, and the other Russians, and man, that field was stacked. There was a large variety of styles & matchups so every match was different, lots of great rivalries among the top players, and just great tennis in every tournament. I stopped following the sport around 10 years go except for a couple players, it was getting pretty boring since nearly everyone was playing a baseline power game and we rarely got to see playmaking and beautiful shots.
OIP.gUL8wvUgFtwyOovAilsZ1AHaK_
OIP.oPEzCH1kD1Og6yyMry5a6wHaL6
OIP.2mzS1jYDf8PvS4nQkAz15AHaJQ
OIP.rQG3hOVPsYAHvluJcxMrdgHaLu

I don't know if she is right, but War Modafferi would destroy Van Zant

Not only is Roxanne Modafferi a UFC fighter, but there are other UFC fighters that she can actually beat.

WMMA.

<36>

Back