Sooo PVZ was right???

Tennis
The Olympics
Olympics isnt a sport its an event to bring together sports and both gender.

Tennis had a 100 years to grow an audience for women competing and when you buy your ticket no one forces you to watch a female match. You often can change courts and watch what you like.

Level of skill is much more developed in women tennis then wmma. WMMA is more like womens soccer but even worse. A few select ok talents and the rest gives you a stroke while watching.

Not in the butt though........ I think..... I'm actually not sure how that works now i think about it.
I'd hit that with the force of a thousand Ngannou uppercuts if I was in the ear hole.. The force of the eruption would look like an Ibiza foam party... No crease or indent would remain unsoiled, and conception would be instantaneous... And I become the king of sherdog.

K73dGE.gif

Imagine watching the nba finals and they make you watch a wnba game in the middle of it.

disgusting
no one wants to watch a bunch of over 6 foot tall amazonian lesbians play ball.

Olympics isnt a sport its an event to bring together sports and both gender.

Tennis had a 100 years to grow an audience for women competing and when you buy your ticket no one forces you to watch a female match. You often can change courts and watch what you like.

Level of skill is much more developed in women tennis then wmma. WMMA is more like womens soccer but even worse. A few select ok talents and the rest gives you a stroke while watching.
I used to watch a lot of tennis years ago. They would literally switch back and forth between men’s and women’s matches during the broadcast. I enjoyed both, but back then, I preferred the women’s game. There was more strategy and less of the players just trying to smash the ball past their opponent. That may still be true, but I haven’t watched much in years. For me, men’s and women’s MMA is much the same. There are differences, but both have good and bad points. I also enjoy the lighter weight classes, I just like fights.

too bad PVZ was shook and wouldnt take the fight and by the time Barber is healed PVZ will likely have had her last fight and be in Bellator by then. Then again her arm keeps getting hurt so maybe she wont get that last fight in before Barber comes back.

Also Barber and her dad are making themselves look stupid, just take the L, learn from it, get better and move on. She's like 20 years old and still developing. Yeah you got hurt during a fight and that sucks, maybe you would have won if you didnt get hurt but it happened, accept it and get better. Way you handle a loss goes a long way.

Didn’t read or think of what TS said. Just came for pics.

PVZ is much hotter... so of course she's right...

...unless Antonina Shevchenko sayz different... & then I'm going with that. :cool:

q0eKoTp.jpg

I used to watch a lot of tennis years ago. They would literally switch back and forth between men’s and women’s matches during the broadcast. I enjoyed both, but back then, I preferred the women’s game. There was more strategy and less of the players just trying to smash the ball past their opponent. That may still be true, but I haven’t watched much in years. For me, men’s and women’s MMA is much the same. There are differences, but both have good and bad points. I also enjoy the lighter weight classes, I just like fights.

Late 90s to mid 2000s was like the golden age for women's tennis. We had Hingis and Henin in their prime, the tail end of Graf, Sanchez-Vicario, Novotna, and players of that generation, then add in the Williams sisters, Dementieva, Kuznetsova, and the other Russians, and man, that field was stacked. There was a large variety of styles & matchups so every match was different, lots of great rivalries among the top players, and just great tennis in every tournament. I stopped following the sport around 10 years go except for a couple players, it was getting pretty boring since nearly everyone was playing a baseline power game and we rarely got to see playmaking and beautiful shots.

Agree with women tennis, there was a great time for it. But thats passed. Nowadays its lacking a lot at the top.

Australien Open right now is really bad again with women. More like a gamble who wins as they are so unreliable .

Mens got much more diversified and is often a joy to watch. The old guard Federer,Djoko,Wawrinka,Nadal vs new Guys has a lot of technical brilliance with exceptional tennis. Worth a look

Smh she lost to someone who lose 17 times and she supposed to be undefeated lollllllll she talk all that shit then get mauled by a 37 yr old nerd then takes the mic like it all about her still omg

Back