Sooo PVZ was right???

Imagine watching the nba finals and they make you watch a wnba game in the middle of it.

It's sorta ok analogy. But some major differences in that NBA is a team sport, it wouldn't be in the middle of a NBA game, it would be between NBA games.

A better analogy would be like watching a tennis game between Federer and Nadal, it finishes, then you're forced to watch Serena Williams against Maria Sharapova, then they show Djokovic vs. Raonic after that.

Roxy is underrated. She looks like the librarian whom you don't want to f**k, but the girl can fight.

It's sorta ok analogy. But some major differences in that NBA is a team sport, it wouldn't be in the middle of a NBA game, it would be between NBA games.

A better analogy would be like watching a tennis game between Federer and Nadal, it finishes, then you're forced to watch Serena Williams against Maria Sharapova, then they show Djokovic vs. Raonic after that.
<{nope}> no, there is still a high level of skill in womens tennis, WMMA like woman's soccer is pathetic

Maycee is a disrespectful snot, and this may just be the beginning. Still can't admit that Roxanne was the better fighter and now is blaming the doctor for "showing her hand'(like Roxanne had no idea her knee was fucked).

Did she shave her head yet?

It pretty much already is.

And it's a stupid fucking argument.

It really isn't a stupid argument.

Can you name another sport, played by males, that also hosts female competitors in the same event?

Does this happen in boxing?

just another example of a young fighter mistaken arrogance for confidence

Exactly!!!!! She's super talented but is such a tryhard mayne!!! Gets on my nerves!
<DisgustingHHH>

Can you name another sport, played by males, that also hosts female competitors in the same event?

Tennis
The Olympics

And I could get her pregnant...

Doesn't make it likely to happen.
Not in the butt though........ I think..... I'm actually not sure how that works now i think about it.

The Olympic... you where they have almost every sport

Back