So who will King Aldo fight next ?

So Aldo doesnt wanna defend even though he saids i wanna fight Max but Max refuses to fight him ? It Aldo that refuses to defend ? Were you dropped on your head as a child or what ?
So somehow Max saying I need a few more weeks is Max refusing?

Can you source Khabib fighting at 208? Aldo himself said he is not fighting at 208 and is trying to fight at 209.
upload_2016-12-24_11-0-58.png Rumored while Max is spending christmas time with his family Aldo is trying to fight a killer in Khabib.

Yes by saying i dont wanna fight thats called refusing block head. Do you wanna fight no im injured what would you call that ? Accepting ?
Did Aldo refuse to fight Conor and duck him when he hurt his rib?

Did Aldo refuse to fight Conor and duck him when he hurt his rib?
Yeah Aldo refused to fight Conor when he injured his rib. If you say no thats called refusing moron. So Aldo ducking holloway because Holloway refused to fight him ?

Yeah Aldo refused to fight Conor when he injured his rib. If you say no thats called refusing moron.
And you call me a moron? So if you say let's eat dinner at 4pm, and I say I am full let's wait until 6pm .. that is me refusing to eat dinner? So much stupid.

And you call me a moron? So if you say let's eat dinner at 4pm, and I say I am full let's wait until 6pm .. that is me refusing to eat dinner? So much stupid.
If i say lets eat dinner now you say no i wanna eat on saturday and i say no im hungry i wanna eat should i starve because you wanna wait ? How is Aldo ducking because Holloway is the one that refused to fight ?

If i say lets eat dinner now you say no i wanna eat on saturday and i say no im hungry i wanna eat should i starve because you wanna wait ? How is Aldo ducking because Holloway is the one that refused to fight ?
Except moron Aldo is saying he will go days without eating rather than eat at 6pm tonight.

Aldo is not saying Max or Khabib, whoever is ready first. He is saying my first choice is wait another 8 months for Conor. If not I will wait for Khabib even if Max can fight me on that same night. They flat out said they wanted Khabib or Conor over Max. They said it, not me.

Except moron Aldo is saying he will go days without eating rather than eat at 6pm tonight.

Aldo is not saying Max or Khabib, whoever is ready first. He is saying my first choice is wait another 8 months for Conor. If not I will wait for Khabib even if Max can fight me on that same night. They flat out said they wanted Khabib or Conor over Max. They said it, not me.
So Aldo said he gonna wait 8 months for conor when Aldo accepted a fight against Khabib and Khabib refused ? Aldo already accepted a fight against Max for 208 when Max refused but Aldo is waiting for Conor ? Okay im convince your retarded or just trolling. upload_2016-12-24_11-23-5.png upload_2016-12-24_11-23-51.png
6hgdu.gif

So Aldo said he gonna wait 8 months for conor
Yes moron.
In case both have injury issues that I don’t know of, which I understand, that the fight is directly with Conor, and then it’s not our fault.

If Khabib or Ferguson aren't going to fight him he wants to sit out and not fight and wait for Conor. You are seriously ignorant.

Yes moron.

If Khabib or Ferguson aren't going to fight him he wants to sit out and not fight and wait for Conor. You are seriously ignorant.
Show me a source where he said that if Khabib or Ferguson dont wanna fight him hes gonna refused to fight Holloway ? You called me ignorant when your one of the most ignorant people i met on here. So hes already said he gonna fight Holloway, Tony, and Khabib but hes ducking Holloway lol ?
1039532.gif

Nate would be great because it would embarrass both Conor and Dana.

Would be a huge money fight too: I think that part of the reason why Aldo's fights undersold was that he was never in the cage with someone who could push him, and Aldo coasted in situations like that.

Show me a source where he said that if Khabib or Ferguson dont wanna fight him hes gonna refused to fight Holloway ? You called me ignorant when your one of the most ignorant people i met on here. So hes already said he gonna fight Holloway, Tony, and Khabib but hes ducking Holloway lol ?
1039532.gif
I just quoted it moron. If Khabib and Ferguson cant or wont fight him he is waiting for Conor. I sourced it. You call me retard and you can't even read.

In case both have injury issues that I don’t know of, which I understand, that the fight is directly with Conor, and then it’s not our fault.

Not Max .. CONOR .. retard.

I just quoted it moron. If Khabib and Ferguson cant or wont fight him he is waiting for Conor. I sourced it. You call me retard and you can't even read.

Not Max .. CONOR .. retard.
Show me where you quoted Jose Aldo saying that if Tony n Khabib dont fight he gonna wait 8 months for Conor ?

Show me where you quoted Jose Aldo saying that if Tony n Khabib dont fight he gonna wait 8 months for Conor ?
Are you seriously stupid. Conor is retired until his baby is born. When do you think they are fighting moron?

Oh and ...
Show me a source where he said that if Khabib or Ferguson dont wanna fight him hes gonna refused to fight Holloway ?
... nice changing goal posts moron. So I am glad you are admitting Aldo is ducking Max after saying he wasn't.

Are you seriously stupid. Conor is retired until his baby is born. When do you think they are fighting moron?

Oh and ...

... nice changing goal posts moron. So I am glad you are admitting Aldo is ducking Max after saying he wasn't.
Im still waiting for your source where Aldo says hes gonna wait 8 months for Conor if Khabib or Tony dont fight him. You cant provide a source because you're full of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back