So who will King Aldo fight next ?

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/coach-...s-155-pound-title-plans-says-ufc-was-on-board

Max was told when the fight would be by the UFC, he was stupid in not thinking about how close it was, but right in saying Feb is too soon. Aldo now wants to wait LONGER to fight to fight at 155 and not fight Max, his team flat out said Max is not the fight they want .. while keeping his belt. If he wins he then wants Conor, which would be in August maybe. THEN ... if Max keeps defending the "belt" and wins .. Aldo would then maybe drop down from 155 to fight Max a year from now if he fights Conor.

It's ridiculous. Fight Max, THEN try for 155, Conor is taking a break, he's not fighting right now. So first Aldo doesn't want Max at UFC 206 and flat out said he wanted to fight Pettis not Max .. now they are trying to avoid Max again and wait LONGER to fight someone else.
Ok. I would like to see him fight Max.

But Conor is the one who made these things normal for champs. Now it's getting harder to find a champ who fights the top guy. At least Aldo has done so every time up until today.

So if Conor gets a pass then Aldo should too. He has defended plenty of times. There will always be a contender who will not get his shot this way.

So if Conor gets a pass then Aldo should too.
Who said I gave Conor a pass? Question. What fight did Aldo win the belt in?

The problem is many people who did NOT give Conor a pass are now giving one to Aldo. Because they are Aldo fans and hypocrites.

Who said I gave Conor a pass? Question. What fight did Aldo win the belt in?

The problem is many people who did NOT give Conor a pass are now giving one to Aldo. Because they are Aldo fans and hypocrites.
I was not assuming that you did. But he gets one at the very least from a big part of the fans and the UFC.

He won the belt vs Edgar. Everything besides was just meaningless formality.

And again. I would prefer Aldo vs Holloway.

Just like I would prefer to see Conor defend his belt against Ferg or Khabib.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/coach-...s-155-pound-title-plans-says-ufc-was-on-board

Max was told when the fight would be by the UFC, he was stupid in not thinking about how close it was, but right in saying Feb is too soon. Aldo now wants to wait LONGER to fight to fight at 155 and not fight Max, his team flat out said Max is not the fight they want .. while keeping his belt. If he wins he then wants Conor, which would be in August maybe. THEN ... if Max keeps defending the "belt" and wins .. Aldo would then maybe drop down from 155 to fight Max a year from now if he fights Conor.

It's ridiculous. Fight Max, THEN try for 155, Conor is taking a break, he's not fighting right now. So first Aldo doesn't want Max at UFC 206 and flat out said he wanted to fight Pettis not Max .. now they are trying to avoid Max again and wait LONGER to fight someone else.
Aldo said he wants Pettis because it is a money fight, but eventually he was going to fight the winner of Max vs Pettis

Yes moron. Aldo is demanding Max fight injured or he won't fight. Why does it have to be 208? Remember when Aldo had his rib injury .. what if Conor said too bad fight me anyways or I won't fight you. Would you claim Conor was ducking ... I would.

Do you want Aldo to fight a PREPARED Max .. or a hurt and depleted Max? Why won't you answer?
Moron ? Your fucking mentally ill clearly lol. It was Max that called out Aldo for 208. So Aldo gonna have to wait till June or July to fight because Holloway cant fight ? Aldo accepted the fight while Holloway said i dont wanna fight. How ironic is it that Max way saying that Aldo is a pussy cause he pulls out of fights all the time nows he the one thats refusing to fight Aldo because hes injured. Aldo is the champ and doesnt wait for noone. If Holloway is to injured than he will have to wait his turn because Aldo wants to fight.

Moron ? Your fucking mentally ill clearly lol. It was Max that called out Aldo for 208. So Aldo gonna have to wait till June or July to fight because Holloway cant fight ? Aldo accepted the fight while Holloway said i dont wanna fight. How ironic is it that Max way saying that Aldo is a pussy cause he pulls out of fights all the time nows he the one thats refusing to fight Aldo because hes injured. Aldo is the champ and doesnt wait for noone. If Holloway is to injured than he will have to wait his turn because Aldo wants to fight.
Do you want Aldo to fight a PREPARED Max .. or a hurt and depleted Max? Why won't you answer? Aldo is willing to wait LONGER as long as he doesn't fight Max. The soonest he would fight would be Max.

Interim belt. Same as the one Max has. He was given the belt, he needs to fight to earn it.
He earned it by beating Edgar for the interim and Conor refused to defend so Aldo gets the belt. This is simple stuff if you actually tried to use your brain.

Do you want Aldo to fight a PREPARED Max .. or a hurt and depleted Max? Why won't you answer? Aldo is willing to wait LONGER as long as he doesn't fight Max. The soonest he would fight would be Max.
I dont have to answer your question your an idiot. How did you come up with the conclusion that he wants to wait ? He doesnt wanna wait he wants to fight as soon as possible while Max wants to wait. Aldo wants to fight in February while Max wants to wait till July why should Aldo the champion wait for the contender for lol ?
giphy.gif

Ujustgotchaeld is a moron and an Aldo hater. Everyone should just ignore that jackass troll.

He earned it by beating Edgar for the interim and Conor refused to defend so Aldo gets the belt. This is simple stuff if you actually tried to use your brain.
So he didn't beat the champ? He won an interim belt ... same as what Max won? Funny how you claim to use your brain.

How did you come up with the conclusion that he wants to wait ? He doesnt wanna wait he wants to fight as soon as possible while Max wants to wait.
Because moron he said he is ok with waiting to fight Conor next if he can't get a #1 contender shot at 155. Conor isn't even fighting for a very long time. You are seriously stupid.

I can't believe Aldo hasn't defended his belt yet.
He should be stripped.

So he didn't beat the champ? He won an interim belt ... same as what Max won? Funny how you claim to use your brain.
How is he gonna beat the champion when the champion refuses to defend the belt moron ? How is he gonna beat Conor meet him in a street fight ? You cant fight someone who refuses to defend the belt.
mwdP15q.gif

How is he gonna beat the champion when the champion refuses to defend the belt moron ?
Way to completely miss the point that Aldo and Max both got their belts in the exact same way .. and now it's Aldo who wants to go up and not defend. So let's give the belt to Max .. because "How is he gonna beat the champion when the champion refuses to defend the belt moron ?"

Because moron he said he is ok with waiting to fight Conor next if he can't get a #1 contender shot at 155. Conor isn't even fighting for a very long time. You are seriously stupid.
Aldo is fighting at 208 how is he waiting for Conor when hes rumored to fight Khabib at 208 because Max wants to spend christmas with his family ? Aldo is fighting in February pea brain.

Way to completely miss the point that Aldo and Max both got their belts in the exact same way .. and now it's Aldo who wants to go up and not defend. So let's give the belt to Max .. because "How is he gonna beat the champion when the champion refuses to defend the belt moron ?"
So Aldo doesnt wanna defend even though he saids i wanna fight Max but Max refuses to fight him ? It Aldo that refuses to defend ? Were you dropped on your head as a child or what ?

Aldo is fighting at 208 how is he waiting for Conor when hes rumored to fight Khabib at 208 because Max wants to spend christmas with his family ? Aldo is fighting in February pea brain.
Can you source Khabib fighting at 208? Aldo himself said he is not fighting at 208 and is trying to fight at 209.

Back