So who will King Aldo fight next ?

we all know Aldo fans want EVERY single advantage possible, brazilians don't give a fuck about fair competition
It's true. Aldo only wants Max if he is hurt and depleted. If he has time to recover then Max has to fight someone else.

It's true. Aldo only wants Max if he is hurt and depleted. If he has time to recover then Max has to fight someone else.
trying to duck Holloway like he ducked Erik Koch

Aldo doesn't want anything to do with strikers with height advantage

Do you want Aldo to fight a PREPARED Max .. or a hurt and depleted Max?
I want Aldo to avenge his loss to Conor ASAP Rocky. The fastest way to do that is to take out Khabib and then fight Conor this year. So I want to see Aldo vs Khabib. Nothing personal against Max.

He should fight Holloway and if he wins he should move up a fight Conor.

So he ducking Max even though Max was the one that said he wont fight Aldo on 208 when Aldo is ready to fight him ?
Max was ready at 206 .. Aldo said he wanted to fight Pettis and wouldnt fight Max. Max immediately said 208 isn't optimal, and he is right.

So he ducking Max even though Max was the one that said he wont fight Aldo on 208 when Aldo is ready to fight him ?
Max isn't ready to fight in February cause he's injured but he will be in March or April, and Aldo is trying to cancel the fight altogether rather than wait a month

that's a duck

I want Aldo to avenge his loss to Conor ASAP Rocky. The fastest way to do that is to take out Khabib and then fight Conor this year. So I want to see Aldo vs Khabib. Nothing personal against Max.
Khabib isn't interested in worthless fights. He's the #1 contender and Fergy just ducked him so he is next in line.

Lol at King.

"Please Dana give me a fake belt or I'm retiring."

Max isn't ready to fight in February cause he's injured but he will be in March or April, and Aldo is trying to cancel the fight altogether rather than wait a month

that's a duck
Show me where Aldo said he gonna cancel the fight ? Your just making shit up at this point. All i know is that Max said he wants to fight Aldo at 208 than when Aldo saids okay ill fight you Max said no i wanna have christmas with my family lol. You cant duck a guy that you agree to fight and said no lol.
Max was ready at 206 .. Aldo said he wanted to fight Pettis and wouldnt fight Max. Max immediately said 208 isn't optimal, and he is right.

Im still waiting to hear how Aldo is ducking Max lol ? When has Aldo ducked anyone ? Hes fought nothing but the best FWs that was offered to him. Last time i check Aldo said im ready to fight you Max and MAX said no.

Show me where Aldo said he gonna cancel the fight ? Your just making shit up at this point. All i know is that Max said he wants to fight Aldo at 208 than when Aldo saids okay ill fight you Max said no i wanna have christmas with my family lol. You cant duck a guy that you agree to fight and said no lol.
Max is injured, he can't fight at 208, I already sourced Aldo saying Max is not the fight he wants and Max should defend his interim belt against someone else. Max is saying only Aldo. Aldo is saying not Max.

Khabib isn't interested in worthless fights. He's the #1 contender and Fergy just ducked him so he is next in line.
How is it worthless if the fight would be for an interim LW belt which would guarantee Khabib a fight with Conor if he were to win?

Just admit it. Khabib, Khabib's dad, and Khabib fans are all scared of Aldo and his GOAT TDD. That's why Khabib declined and ducked the Aldo fight. Aldo would dominate and expose Duckbib. Be a man! Admit it!

Im still waiting to hear how Aldo is ducking Max lol ? When has Aldo ducked anyone ? Hes fought nothing but the best FWs that was offered to him. Last tine i check Aldo said im ready to fight you Max and MAX said no.
Convenient how Aldo is ONLY ready when Max is injured. Max never said no, he said let's push it back. Aldo said no .. fight injured or I won't fight you.

Max is injured, he can't fight at 208, I already sourced Aldo saying Max is not the fight he wants and Max should defend his interim belt against someone else. Max is saying only Aldo. Aldo is saying not Max.

So Aldo saying i wanna fight Max at 208 and Max saying no equals Aldo ducking him. Okay your just trolling now lol.

How is it worthless if the fight would be for an interim LW belt which would guarantee Khabib a fight with Conor if he were to win?

Just admit it. Khabib, Khabib's dad, and Khabib fans are all scared of Aldo and his GOAT TDD. That's why Khabib declined and ducked the Aldo fight. Aldo would dominate and expose Duckbib. Be a man! Admit it!
no one wants to fight Aldo cause he sell no ppvs and he's not even in LW contention. Makes NO sense for khabib to fight him at all

besides "I don't bully the little" fighters at LW don't respect lil manlets like aldo

Back