So who will King Aldo fight next ?

Interim belt. Same as the one Max has. He was given the belt, he needs to fight to earn it.
He would not have been given the belt had he not beaten Edgar for the interim. Had that fight never happened the title would have been vacant until someone won it. That is the meaning of an interim belt in case the champ does not return or does not want to defend.

A formality.

But I agree that he should unify it. Even though Holloway is basically holding a marketing belt.

You are seriously stupid. I sourced it 10 times already.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/coach-...s-155-pound-title-plans-says-ufc-was-on-board

Max won't fight injured so Aldo won't fight him. He wants Khabib or Ferguson, and if he can't fight one of them, he wants to wait for Conor and told Max to defend against other people.
I still dont see anywhere Aldo saying that he wont fight anyone and is gonna wait 8 months for Conor. What he Andre said was that Max is going to disneyland with his family and refuses to fight Aldo so Aldo gonna fight someone else.

I did fool, they said Max is not the fight they want and if Max won't fight on Feb 11th they would rather wait ~8 months if they can fight Conor than fight Max.
So who couldn't fight fool ?

You fucking retard aldo signed and max bailed ... smarten up before posting

He has a minor injury where he can't train for ~4-6 weeks. Why do you think he won't be ok?

I don't think he will or he wont. He called out aldo for an event he couldn't make. Whats the point of that?

I don't get how people think he's actually ducking a guy that's less dangerous than Mendes and Frankie.

Shertards listen to dumb Hawaiians too much. Max is just hyping a fight, even he doesn't think Aldo's ducking him.

Pettis should move back up and face him a 155.

But I agree that he should unify it. Even though Holloway is basically holding a marketing belt.
Holloway WON the exact same belt Aldo did .. I agree .. neither is champ. They need to fight for a real champ to emerge.

I don't think he will or he wont. He called out aldo for an event he couldn't make. Whats the point of that?
The UFC told him the date after he won, he thought it was longer than it was in the heat of the moment, it was a stupid move on his part. Regardless it's ridiculous to expect him to fight on that short a notice, and he literally can't since he has an injury.

Him doing something stupid has nothing to do with this fight happening or not happening though, that is 100% Aldo ducking, since Aldo's team said they would rather sit out and not fight and wait for Conor if the UFC lets them because Khabib and Fergy aren't letting Aldo try to take their spot. So this whole Aldo wants to fight as soon as possible is pure bull, his team said what they want, and that is to wait for Conor. Max doesn't even picture into their plans any more, they told him to go defend his interim belt while he waits.

Back