So who will King Aldo fight next ?

There's an interim champion at 145 on a 10 fight win streak. Seems obvious, no?

His team has already started ducking Max, saying they want fights at 155 and Max can fight other people at 145 .. but Aldo is keeping his belt.
Ducking max lol he signed the contract before max but max pulled out cause he said he was injured...
do some research before posting

Max/Aldo and Tony/Khabib winner vs Conor are the only legit fights to make.

King of what? The real champ is Conor and the interm champ is Holloway.

Ducking max lol he signed the contract before max but max pulled out cause he said he was injured...
do some research before posting
I did fool, they said Max is not the fight they want and if Max won't fight on Feb 11th they would rather wait ~8 months if they can fight Conor than fight Max.

Im still waiting for your source where Aldo says hes gonna wait 8 months for Conor if Khabib or Tony dont fight him. You cant provide a source because you're full of shit.
Are you truly stupid? When do you think the Conor fight would happen retard? Give me the timeline of when it's reasonable for that fight to occur. When is Conor going to fight again?

That's what I thought moron. You move the goalposts and still can't get a good argument.

Are you truly stupid? When do you think the Conor fight would happen retard? Give me the timeline of when it's reasonable for that fight to occur. When is Conor going to fight again?

That's what I thought moron. You move the goalposts and still can't get a good argument.
You said that Aldo was gonna wait 8 months for Conor and not fight Holloway when i havent seen a shred of proof that he said that. All i hear is your stupid mouth moving and making shit up. Aldo said he gonna fight Holloway and Holloway said no. You said Aldo is ducking Holloway when hes when he already agree to fight him. Your clearly a troll spewing nothing but nonsense.

we all know Aldo fans want EVERY single advantage possible, brazilians don't give a fuck about fair competition

Lol, until Ronda I can't think of a single American champion who had the balls to give up home advantage to defend against a Brazilian in Brazil. Meanwhile Brazilian champions almost always gave up home advantage to defend their belts against Americans.

Keep being a weird salt merchant about it though. It's very cute.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

You said that Aldo was gonna wait 8 months for Conor and not fight Holloway when i havent seen a shred of proof that he said that.
In case both have injury issues that I don’t know of, which I understand, that the fight is directly with Conor, and then it’s not our fault.
If they can't fight Khabib/Ferguson they will wait for Conor rather than fight Max. How many times does it have to be quoted to you moron. Conor is not fighting at the moment, it will be ~8 months before his next fight. Aldo has time to take a fight while waiting for Conor, he just is not interested in fighting Max.

If they can't fight Khabib/Ferguson they will wait for Conor rather than fight Max. How many times does it have to be quoted to you moron. Conor is not fighting at the moment, it will be ~8 months before his next fight. Aldo has time to take a fight while waiting for Conor, he just is not interested in fighting Max.
You keep saying that with no source. When did Aldo say hes not fighting anyone and waiting for Conor 8 month ? Wheres your source ? Aldo already accepted the Khabib n Holloway fight and both refused to fight him. Aldo not interested in fighting Holloway even though he already accept a fight against him ?
upload_2016-12-24_11-23-5-png.181787

upload_2016-12-24_11-23-51-png.181789
Its like you have some sort of mental block that keeps rational thoughts out your brain lol.

His team has already started ducking Max, saying they want fights at 155 and Max can fight other people at 145 .. but Aldo is keeping his belt.

It's Aldo ducking max when it was max calling Aldo out for 208 then says no when the fight was offered? You and I have vastly different opinions on the meaning of the term ducking.

You keep saying that with no source. When did Aldo say hes not fighting anyone and waiting for Conor 8 month ? Wheres your source ? Aldo already accepted the Khabib n Holloway fight and both refused to fight him. Aldo not interested in fighting Holloway even though he already accept a fight against him ?
You are seriously stupid. I sourced it 10 times already.
In case both have injury issues that I don’t know of, which I understand, that the fight is directly with Conor, and then it’s not our fault.
http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/coach-...s-155-pound-title-plans-says-ufc-was-on-board

Max won't fight injured so Aldo won't fight him. He wants Khabib or Ferguson, and if he can't fight one of them, he wants to wait for Conor and told Max to defend against other people.

(Max) can make a fight and defend his interim belt, and Aldo does the fight he wants to do

It's Aldo ducking max when it was max calling Aldo out for 208 then says no when the fight was offered? You and I have vastly different opinions on the meaning of the term ducking.
Because I am not an idiot. Aldo said BEFORE Max won he would fight the winner at 208. Max was told when he beat Pettis he would next fight at 208. It took him no time at all to realize that was stupid.

Max can't even train for 6 weeks, did you also think Aldo needed to fight Conor with his rib injury? The amount of stupid on Sherdog is staggering. Max never said no, he said 208 isn't possible, push it back some ... like Aldo did with his NUMEROUS injuries.

Aldo is the official Conor opponent eliminator. They used him to get rid of Frankie, and they'll do the same to Khabib or Ferg. Then they'll throw Aldo in the trash again

Because I am not an idiot. Aldo said BEFORE Max won he would fight the winner at 208. Max was told when he beat Pettis he would next fight at 208. It took him no time at all to realize that was stupid.

Max can't even train for 6 weeks, did you also think Aldo needed to fight Conor with his rib injury? The amount of stupid on Sherdog is staggering. Max never said no, he said 208 isn't possible, push it back some ... like Aldo did with his NUMEROUS injuries.

Aldo's not the one that stood in the cage with his stupid hashtag and called Max out for Brooklyn, then changed his mind.

Aldo's not the one that stood in the cage with his stupid hashtag and called Max out for Brooklyn, then changed his mind.
No, Aldo is the one who said no to UFC 205 and 206 when Max was healthy, and said he wanted to fight Pettis instead.
Aldo is now the one saying he'd rather sit for 8 months than fight Max.

Max is the one saying fight me when I am healthy, not demanding I fight injured.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back