So who will King Aldo fight next ?

How is it worthless if the fight would be for an interim LW belt which would guarantee Khabib a fight with Conor if he were to win?

Just admit it. Khabib, Khabib's dad, and Khabib fans are all scared of Aldo and his GOAT TDD. That's why Khabib declined and ducked the Aldo fight. Aldo would dominate and expose Duckbib. Be a man! Admit it!
Aldo is too scared to fight Max, hilarious Khabib is scared of Aldo. Khabib is next in line for Conor, and Fergy ducked him.

So Aldo saying i wanna fight Max at 208 and Max saying no equals Aldo ducking him. Okay your just trolling now lol.
Yes. Aldo is demanding Max fight injured or he won't fight. Why does it have to be 208? Remember when Aldo had his rib injury .. what if Conor said too bad fight me anyways or I won't fight you. Would you claim Conor was ducking ... I would.

Do you want Aldo to fight a PREPARED Max .. or a hurt and depleted Max? Why won't you answer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Convenient how Aldo is ONLY ready when Max is injured. Max never said no, he said let's push it back. Aldo said no .. fight injured or I won't fight you.

Do you want Aldo to fight a PREPARED Max .. or a hurt and depleted Max?
Max ducked Aldo.

Max calls out Aldo for 208.
Aldo says OK.
Max says he can't make 208 cuz he wants to go to Disneyland, go to chucky cheese for his son's birthday, and now he's claiming he is injured AFTER saying that Aldo would be the one who wouldn't show up to 208 because he gets injured all the time.

LOL

Welch me up when september ends

Max ducked Aldo.

Max calls out Aldo for 208.
Aldo says OK.
Max says he can't make 208 cuz he wants to go to Disneyland, go to chucky cheese for his son's birthday, and now he's claiming he is injured AFTER saying that Aldo would be the one who wouldn't show up to 208 because he gets injured all the time.

LOL
And Max is still saying Aldo is the only fight he wants, when he is healthy and prepared.

Why won't you answer the question moron ..

Jose-Aldo-UFCRIO_Presser-750.jpg
I been hearing names throwing around like Holloway, Conor, Khabib. Who should he fight next and who you wanna see him fight next ?
If I was him, I would look for the interim LW belt next.
That would allow him to finally fight Conor (if he doesn't run to WW next).

But if that doesn't work, then Holloway has to be next.

And Max is still saying Aldo is the only fight he wants, when he is healthy and prepared.

Why won't you answer the question moron ..
I want to see Aldo fight a PREPARED KHABIB in March. Max Holiday won't be able to fight until at least April/May.

Which has what to do with Max? Nothing? Nice try.

PREPARED Khabib in March. Max Hideaway won't be ready to fight until at least April/May.

Max is going to Disneyland and has a sore foot.
Khabib refused.
Ferguson is having contract issues.

If Nunes beats Ronda without much damage she and Aldo should throw down in February-March.

Aldo is chasing conor. Conor aint going back to fw, so this means aldo has to move to lw. How does fighting max in lets say may will help that? Then another lw fight before conor, and by that time conor may have retired or be in ww, who knows. Max called him out, then refused.

Many of You guys simply hate aldo, i dunno why. If aldo had done what max did - calling someone out for a specific event thrn pulling out with a lame Disneyland excuse - i would be curious to see what you would be saying about him

Aldo is chasing conor. Conor aint going back to fw, so this means aldo has to move to lw. How does fighting max in lets say may will help that?
How does fighting him in Feb help with that? Why is Feb ok and and April not ok?

He will be "King" Aldo once again when he exacts his revenge on Conor. Right now, he's just Aldo.

Back