So sick of ppl wanting me to pat their dogs

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Every time I go for a walk the inevitable happens. Someone has a dog with them and the dog gets all friendly with me like they know me. My wife will pat the dog but I hate dogs. Dogs hate me. I was attacked by a dog as a small boy and it messed me up. Dogs always chasing me my whole life on bike trips etc.

When I'm alone I just keep walking. People often look offended when I won't touch their dog. Like I don't know you or your dog I don't owe him pats. How pretentious is that? "Pat my dog stranger?" - pat your own dog you fuck and stop living vicariously through others.

Pisses me off so bad

You hate dogs?

giphy.gif

You hate dogs?

giphy.gif

I just want to walk to point A-B without having to do a stop and pat to every fucking dog on a leash to appease the owners. Like fuck sakes

I want to pet every dog in the world
I wuv them

Carry some cats around with you to throw as a diversion when you get near the annoying dogs.

The worst part is the owners expect it, feel entitled to it

They perk up and smile as their fucking dog approaches you and then get sour when I keep on walkin

My wife gets mad at me for being late from a walk to get milk so things got to change

"Where were you?!?!?"

"ALL THE FUCKING DOGS IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD NEEDED TO BE PATTED!!!"

I'm with you on this one. I don't like dogs.

As a huge fan of dogs and owner of one right now...I understand you. Some people simply don't like dogs. End of story. Pushing your dog on others is just strange.

In fact I usually tell my dog not to bother other people in the park. If people react to her and call her then she can go and cuddle but I have a command "leave them" and she listens every time.

And oh yeah, this is my dog. Dare to pat her? LOL

DSC00403-1.jpg

Just kidding, she is actually a very goofy dog. Loves people and other dogs. Never had a single problem with her.

IMG_20180408_165615.jpg

Fotografija0341.jpg

Just had to call up Make-a-Wish and tell them to not get Clippy to pet my dying kids dog. Ruined my whole day, and hers. Now we've got fucken John Cena coming instead.

Another snapshot of what this kid is truly all about. Only a self involved monster would create a thread dissing mans best friend..... He treats you all not as pals, but his pets, all he wants is your adulation and obedience . None of you Clippy minions mean shit to him. Either do your dogs.

I have met the odd person who genuinely has a phobia of dogs. You need to overcome this, if this is a fear?
I understand though if you just don't like dogs. Not everyone does.

Every time I go for a walk the inevitable happens. Someone has a dog with them and the dog gets all friendly with me like they know me. My wife will pat the dog but I hate dogs. Dogs hate me. I was attacked by a dog as a small boy and it messed me up. Dogs always chasing me my whole life on bike trips etc.

When I'm alone I just keep walking. People often look offended when I won't touch their dog. Like I don't know you or your dog I don't owe him pats. How pretentious is that? "Pat my dog stranger?" - pat your own dog you fuck and stop living vicariously through others.

Pisses me off so bad
Nobody looks offended...you act like an asshole and your subconcious knows you are being an asshole and it is letting you know of it in emotions... thats why you feel uncomfortable at the situation, thats why you are writing this... stop acting on your fears, you are being an asshole because you are afraid, because of what happened to you as a kid or simply because you are young and immature..be nice and you'll see how you wont write stupid shit like this blaming the world because you feel an asshole with your own self. Cheers

I’m with you. I like dogs but I am really allergic, so stop asking me to pet them.

Reminds me of people who insist on showing you their 600 vacation pictures, or their video of their kids playing little league soccer. No one cares.

This is my pal Winston. He’s a 130lb lovable mess of a bulldog. And if any harm ever came to him because of some self important runt like TS, I’d knock them on their ass. Mabey it’s just me, but I hold loyalty in high regard, unlike some folks.
BA12F6D0-17F8-41DF-AEBA-13CEA2E2618B.jpeg

Like, dress it up to make it look asexual?

Back