So sick of ppl wanting me to pat their dogs

Let me tell you a story @Clippy

A few years ago when I was at the local park, a punk kid let his doge off the leash, he was annoying people and trying to pick fights with bigger dogs. So the doge came at me and I picked him up and ran off, the punk ran after me but I managed to lose him after a couple of minutes. I wasn't sure what to do so I called my good friend Nicolas Cage.

He arrived in his one of a kind 1935 Rolls Royce Phantom and we met at the local park and as we were talking the punk and 3 of his friend saw us. He demanded that I give the dog back but I told him he was an irresponsible owner and shouldn't be allowed a dog plus his dog was a can. So they attacked us, the first guy came at me and I knocked him out with a 1-2 combo, the other two came at Nicolas Cage and as he was holding the dog he yelled out "slobodan catch!" and threw the little fella to me and was free to fight, so he knocked one of them out with a mean right hook but then the other one quickly turned and came charging at me so I threw the dog back to Nicolas Cage and knocked the last punk out with a flying knee. After the fight we tried to figure out what we could do with the dog so we decided to give him to one of the local homeless people. We found a lonely hobo by the local park and gave him the dog, he was overjoyed and said he would call him Steve. Funny enough I found out a few years later some guy stopped his car near the homeless guy asking to pet the dog and as soon as he got close he snatched the dog away and drove off.

:eek:

Is he no longer your secret best friend?

He's gonna have to give my dog a good petting at least.

Has to earn it, can't just show up and pat my dog what has he done for me

ramsay_snow_sausage_got.gif

Let me tell you a story @Clippy

A few years ago when I was at the local park, a punk kid let his doge off the leash, he was annoying people and trying to pick fights with bigger dogs. So the doge came at me and I picked him up and ran off, the punk ran after me but I managed to lose him after a couple of minutes. I wasn't sure what to do so I called my good friend Nicolas Cage.

He arrived in his one of a kind 1935 Rolls Royce Phantom and we met at the local park and as we were talking the punk and 3 of his friend saw us. He demanded that I give the dog back but I told him he was an irresponsible owner and shouldn't be allowed a dog plus his dog was a can. So they attacked us, the first guy came at me and I knocked him out with a 1-2 combo, the other two came at Nicolas Cage and as he was holding the dog he yelled out "slobodan catch!" and threw the little fella to me and was free to fight, so he knocked one of them out with a mean right hook but then the other one quickly turned and came charging at me so I threw the dog back to Nicolas Cage and knocked the last punk out with a flying knee. After the fight we tried to figure out what we could do with the dog so we decided to give him to one of the local homeless people. We found a lonely hobo by the local park and gave him the dog, he was overjoyed and said he would call him Steve. Funny enough I found out a few years later some guy stopped his car near the homeless guy asking to pet the dog and as soon as he got close he snatched the dog away and drove off.

:eek:

Is he no longer your secret best friend?

Nice one our kid.. sounds like you really changed his bum life.

<{monica}>

Sometimes you just want to get to the doll store without some weirdo making you pet their weird dogs

Dogs are the DC universe of animals! Cat's are Marvel!

Maybe they just feel bad for you about seeing with your girlfriend.... trying to make you feel better...

lol... Girlfriend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back