So sick of ppl wanting me to pat their dogs

I try and pet every dog I see. Some people dont want strangers petting their dogs.

Dogs are awesome clip its cats that are terrible

@choke you , not only does @Clippy use you to feed is infantile ego, he hates every dog you’ve ever loved..... I exposed this in the “mod thread” if you recall.

As a huge fan of dogs and owner of one right now...I understand you. Some people simply don't like dogs. End of story. Pushing your dog on others is just strange.

In fact I usually tell my dog not to bother other people in the park. If people react to her and call her then she can go and cuddle but I have a command "leave them" and she listens every time.

And oh yeah, this is my dog. Dare to pat her? LOL

DSC00403-1.jpg

Just kidding, she is actually a very goofy dog. Loves people and other dogs. Never had a single problem with her.

IMG_20180408_165615.jpg

Fotografija0341.jpg

I fucking love this dog.

Every time I go for a walk the inevitable happens. Someone has a dog with them and the dog gets all friendly with me like they know me. My wife will pat the dog but I hate dogs. Dogs hate me. I was attacked by a dog as a small boy and it messed me up. Dogs always chasing me my whole life on bike trips etc.

When I'm alone I just keep walking. People often look offended when I won't touch their dog. Like I don't know you or your dog I don't owe him pats. How pretentious is that? "Pat my dog stranger?" - pat your own dog you fuck and stop living vicariously through others.

Pisses me off so bad

You shouldn't stress about the small things in life. You could turn into an incel.

That's a strange but interesting problem. I love animals so if be right into it. No one here does that but are often ok if you ask them.

What'd be really weird is if they asked you to squeeze their hogs

Love you Clippy but I wish more people wanted me to pet their dogs. I would do like Veronica with a kissing booth and set up a dog petting booth at the carnival and pet people’s dogs all fuckin day. Just pay me whatever you think is fair.

Every time I go for a walk the inevitable happens. Someone has a dog with them and the dog gets all friendly with me like they know me. My wife will pat the dog but I hate dogs. Dogs hate me. I was attacked by a dog as a small boy and it messed me up. Dogs always chasing me my whole life on bike trips etc.

When I'm alone I just keep walking. People often look offended when I won't touch their dog. Like I don't know you or your dog I don't owe him pats. How pretentious is that? "Pat my dog stranger?" - pat your own dog you fuck and stop living vicariously through others.

Pisses me off so bad

@Clippy spews the venom.

Pisses me off so bad
giphy.gif

I fucking love this dog.
Thanks {<redford}

She is a star in the park, everyone loves her. Even people who are afraid of pitbulls (although she is a mix of pitbull and pointer, found her on the street) are not afraid to approach her because she is so nice and such a goofball. Couldn't ask for a better dog.

Man, few living beings love you as much as a dog. My dog’s mom was a therapy dog and she’s as laid back as her mom. My kids tug on her ears and jowls and she just takes it all in stride because she knows they don’t know any better, and because she loves them. Dogs are awesome.

I'm with you on this one. I don't like dogs.
I do like dogs, but with Clippy. I don't like it either. I don't understand anyone is assuming everyone will love their dog and want to be bothered by it. Also my Fiance doesn't understand why I don't want to play with her dog in bed. I like to stay clean in bed.

Go ahead and pet my dog......I dare you

TvQiZkn.jpg

I do like dogs, but with Clippy. I don't like it either. I don't understand anyone is assuming everyone will love their dog and want to be bothered by it. Also my Fiance doesn't understand why I don't want to play with her dog in bed. I like to stay clean in bed.

{<redford}

I've never asked anyone to pet my dog.
And I've never seen anyone else approach a stranger and ask them to pet their dog.

You must live around weird people, clippy.

And here's a shirt for you. Etsy, $12.99
il_570xN.1437405667_j5ca.jpg

and.....

tumblr_oizod4lqkX1ufzk7po1_500.gif

Back