Manlet pushes me to the ground out of nowhere while I'm sitting (story time again, eventful night)

7DBo.gif

Exactly this.
Bragging about she's "so happy!" At a failed marriage and becoming a single mom at 30. And the next guy she wants in her life and around her kid is a guy who starts fights at bars.
Lol at op "catching the vibes from her"
Despite everything, she was really attractive and she did call me cute several times in the convo between the 3 of us. I didn't respond with similar comments.

Despite everything, she was really attractive and she did call me cute several times in the convo between the 3 of us. I didn't respond with similar comments.
Dude, you were telling her how young she looked, and you were so proud of her, and you obviously found her very attractive. You were hitting on her.

Your friend even gave you the heads up the boyfriend was not taking things well and likely to start trouble.

As other posters noted, all the red flags were there: single mom divorcee who likely enjoys flirting, feeling desired and making boyfriend jealous, alcohol and an undersized boyfriend with small man syndrome. Your friend read the room far better than you did. If your situational awareness doesn’t improve you’ll soon find yourself in even more embarrassing and even life threatening situations.

Did you ever find out exactly what Shirty the dwarf said to your friend?

I saw my buddy there. He's there a lot. Used to work there. Early 40s Mexican construction worker. He's way more conversational and intellectual than you would think on the surface. We always have great convos.

giphy.gif

the weird obsession with some of yall makes me think you should just bang one.

<PlusJuan> Truth.

@KowboyMMA
Is being publicly dominated by a manlet grounds for a pink belt?

Sherdog has a reputation to uphold.
It should be like he tried to push me but it was like it took more effort than Atlas holding up the world or a Palestinian rockthrower vs a tank or crazylibrarian being heterosexual….

I saw my buddy there. He's there a lot. Used to work there. Early 40s Mexican construction worker. He's way more conversational and intellectual than you would think on the surface. We always have great convos.

giphy.gif
Lol holy shit, and this dude goes around telling people they're neo-nazi racist right wingers all the time... Yet lives in a racially homogeneous place like SLC.

What kind of Sherdogger gets pushed to the floor by a manlet?
I mean, look at his join date. They let anyone in this place now.

This is also assuming this is his first account, which is just as laughable as him getting rekt by a manlet.

Assuming this story is true, you seem to have an issue with "reading the room"

1- you had a playful/flirty/fun conversation with someone else's girl. And he was there.

Bad idea.

2- "mumbling guy"

Just stay away from a a dude like that.

- keep an eye on him
- but definitely don't
a) flirt with his girl
b) engage in any sort of conversation
c) turn your back
d or get caught with your guard down

I'm guessing you haven't been in many bar fights.
If you had, you would have immediately spotted mumbling guy and read him as a potential trouble starter, as your friend did.
5'3 = insecure/napoleon complex

Lesson 1

if you poke the bear, expect it to bite you, especially the little short insecure bear that has probably had a chip on his shoulder his whole life for being a short little bearlet.

Lesson 2

Watch out for flirty girls who are in a committed relationship with someone else.
They bring nothing but trouble.

This is pretty much going to the bar 101. I would have personally asked the dude if we had a problem after your buddy said something. Get it all out in the open while everyone is eye to eye.

Yeah like 50% of my Bar fights were because of jealous dudes. So unnecessary.

Back