So sick of ppl wanting me to pat their dogs

No one wants you touching their dog, Clip.

Dude I got kids and it’s the same thing people are like talking to there dog like it’s a baby saying “do you want to play with the kids o yes you do”. Umm no he does not my boy is three and sometimes he is scared to death of dogs sometimes not I let him pet them if he wants unless it’s a pit because every body knows they’ll eat you

Do you even hate... puppies?

hD383160B

Damn it Clippy drop the dog hate and open yourself up to unconditional love for crying out loud.

are they really talking about their dog.
Or is it something else they want @Clippy to pet.

We were friends, Clippy.

Not anymore.

This is my pal Winston. He’s a 130lb lovable mess of a bulldog. And if any harm ever came to him because of some self important runt like TS, I’d knock them on their ass. Mabey it’s just me, but I hold loyalty in high regard, unlike some folks.
View attachment 429619
I have an american bulldog and she's a great dog if your family, if your not shes a bitch of a thing. I worn people not to pat her when on a lead or approach her on the back of the ute but some bozzo always thinks they know better.

I have an american bulldog and she's a great dog if your family, if your not shes a bitch of a thing. I worn people not to pat her when on a lead or approach her on the back of the ute but some bozzo always thinks they know better.

Are you confessing to murdering people with your insane killer dog or am reading into this incorrectly?

Who the fuck doesn't want to pat the dogs?
Dogs smell funny and they lick themselves and then lick your face.

I don't mind rewarding a docile well-behaved dog but forget those mutts running at me pawing my legs and slobbering all over me.

Do you even hate... puppies?

hD383160B
No one can hate puppies, especially Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, they are THE BEST!!!
Here's my Simon, and don't worry, he doesn't like to be touched by strangers (humans), just like me. ;)
36466299_1652740424844937_1571318471050919936_n.jpg

WTF?? I thought people thought it was wrong for a stranger to pet their dogs

Let me tell you a story @Clippy

A few years ago when I was at the local park, a punk kid let his doge off the leash, he was annoying people and trying to pick fights with bigger dogs. So the doge came at me and I picked him up and ran off, the punk ran after me but I managed to lose him after a couple of minutes. I wasn't sure what to do so I called my good friend Nicolas Cage.

He arrived in his one of a kind 1935 Rolls Royce Phantom and we met at the local park and as we were talking the punk and 3 of his friend saw us. He demanded that I give the dog back but I told him he was an irresponsible owner and shouldn't be allowed a dog plus his dog was a can. So they attacked us, the first guy came at me and I knocked him out with a 1-2 combo, the other two came at Nicolas Cage and as he was holding the dog he yelled out "slobodan catch!" and threw the little fella to me and was free to fight, so he knocked one of them out with a mean right hook but then the other one quickly turned and came charging at me so I threw the dog back to Nicolas Cage and knocked the last punk out with a flying knee. After the fight we tried to figure out what we could do with the dog so we decided to give him to one of the local homeless people. We found a lonely hobo by the local park and gave him the dog, he was overjoyed and said he would call him Steve. Funny enough I found out a few years later some guy stopped his car near the homeless guy asking to pet the dog and as soon as he got close he snatched the dog away and drove off.

Dogs are awesome @Clippy bud we'r not friends anymore

:eek:

Is he no longer your secret best friend?

Last edited:
Are you confessing to murdering people with your insane killer dog or am reading into this incorrectly?
Of her lead on our property (wich she rarely leaves) shes a nice dog if where there, put her on a lead or leave her on the back of our ute and she goes into overdrive protection mode.

Back