so... i got this girl prego. UPDATED

Run!Run!

Jusst kidding.You know what to do,handle your responsiblities.If you have any doubt,get a paternity test.

Can you abort the baby? It seems this may not be the best time for a baby to be brought into this situation.

Man up!

Oh and in the future: rubbers. Use them.

They shouldn't let pissbelts reproduce, man. This is what's wrong with this country.

TS, you got two options you can give in pay child support and be fucked for 18yrs or you can pack your bags, move to Africa and change your name to Akbar Shabazz Jenkins.

I always splurge and pay the $4 for the morning after pill

Funny how life is... one day the biggest question on your lips is the difference between P&M and Mayberry, and the next you're fighting a custody battle over a child you just found out you're going to have.

obvious troll is obvious.

Has the "Change your name, change your number, get over it" solution been suggested yet?

I'm sure he has an alternate '09 cell phone number... Wait, what?

I think you have absolutely no idea what sole custody for a father would be like. Unless you live with your mom and she plans on actively raising this child it is my civic duty to tell you that your idea is a horrible one.

Raising a kid solo is hard no matter what gender the guardian is.

Last edited:
map-argentina-360x270-cb1352913871.gif

Should've taken the baby momma for breakfast on route to the drugstore, like a real gentleman.

Atleast get a paternity test.

BTW this is me, NOT being you

whatupwiththat_3.gif

1. Paternity test
2. How far along pregnant is she
3. Then talk to eachother and try to persuade her to get a smushmortion, why keep a kid if you barely know eachother, are two states away and hate eachothers guts. If shes doing this for spite than shes pretty shitty but you're fucked.

Girl I was seeing last time told me she was pregnant after I dumped her. I was freaking out and asked helped from boardies. They pretty much calmed my ass down and told me she was probably BS'ing because she didn't want to take a pregnancy test. Long story short she told me a month later she was pregnant but lost the baby. Just what Sherdoggers predicted. Who knows I might have a kid out there but I was wearing rubber so she was probably bsing hoping to get back to me.

Anyways, do the following:

1) Make her take a pregnancy test in front of you. Sweet talk her if you have to and if she makes up excuses on not taking the test, she's bullshitting.

2) If she really is pregnant, get a paternity test.

3) ???

4) Profit

JK brah but good luck. Next couple of months will be really stressful for you so have all of your close friends around so they'll be there for emotional support.

Back