so... i got this girl prego. UPDATED

just deny it until she brings you on Maury. if you have a really good celebration dance, you could end up in Step It Up 7.

Congrats. You need to figure out how to be the father of your child. I know you don't like this girl, but don't try to take away her kid. Be a dad, find a way to make it work, your kid will need both his or her parents.

Congrats. You need to figure out how to be the father of your child. I know you don't like this girl, but don't try to take away her kid. Be a dad, find a way to make it work, your kid will need both his or her parents.

This is accurate, but make sure you really are the dad first. She doesn't sound like the kind of person that might not have slept with someone else on the same night.

first thing you need to do is get a paternity test. don't go raising someone else's kid. if you really want sole custody, ask the mom. i'm sure there are plenty of ladies out there who wouldn't mind someone taking a child off their hands.

Paternity test...

is in order.

Do it, TS.

tumblr_lxuv0i7vFH1qaee3oo1_400.gif

Funny how life is... one day the biggest question on your lips is the difference between P&M and Mayberry, and the next you're fighting a custody battle over a child you just found out you're going to have.

Fifth of Beefeater, hot bath & a rusty coathanger.

Paternity test. I bet that kid isn't even yours.

she doesn't exactly sound like a girl who keeps it tight.

Get a paternity test before you do anything. I just found out that the last girl I slept with is in fact not pregnant. Huge relief. Nevermind the fact that we've been together over 4 years and have a child together already.

well, that's neither here nor there.

Fifth of Beefeater, hot bath & a rusty coathanger.

does it have to be rusty? :icon_neut

Hey sherdoggers. I am here to seek advice from anyone who has been in a similar position. Reccently I moved to missourri and instead of one of those funny shirts that would have said something like, "I visited missourri and all I got was this tshirt" I got a short term gf. And impregnated her. I moved back to TX tho and she has let me know shes preg. I hate the bitch but I'm not an abandoner of child. I'm assuming I am now kinda screwed. So I really would like sole custody but I know that's pretty hard to do as the father. I mean we are 2 States away now. How would visitation work? I'm just slightly worried I wont be able to have a relationship with my child. Btw this would be my first kid.

well, hopefully she doesnt child support and fuck you in ass with that

does she make good money? if so, marry her and be a stay at home dad.

This is what I love about sherdog; I come on here all "Man my life sucks, boo" and I leave all "Yaay that I'm not in that poor fucker's situation!"

But get a paternity test and ask her for custody. If it helps you feel better, you can be thankful that I'm not in your position.

:)

What will it be tomorrow? A bad breakup with an 18yo tranny? A dog eating your wife's novel? Who knows.

Back