so... i got this girl prego. UPDATED

Wish I woulda just got the tshirt

If they make "I'm a more fit parent give me my child" t-shirts you still could. Give it to her as a gift after you win in court

I believe in you bro
tumblr_lgmba2Mxx21qagu30.gif

Hey sherdoggers. I am here to seek advice from anyone who has been in a similar position. Reccently I moved to missourri and instead of one of those funny shirts that would have said something like, "I visited missourri and all I got was this tshirt" I got a short term gf. And impregnated her. I moved back to TX tho and she has let me know shes preg. I hate the bitch but I'm not an abandoner of child. I'm assuming I am now kinda screwed. So I really would like sole custody but I know that's pretty hard to do as the father. I mean we are 2 States away now. How would visitation work? I'm just slightly worried I wont be able to have a relationship with my child. Btw this would be my first kid.

Bummer, man.

If it's around southwest Missouri pm me if you want any names of some lawyers to talk to. Know one in kc too.

I know a guy this happened to at 20 years old. She ended up having triplets.

i just remembered something. ts is the same guy that was on here yesterday, starting threads and trying to jack his post count up. damn dude.

Tis true. I just found Mayberry and the gods have shown me this path of the righteous. Yesterday I attained piss belt after 4 years, today I attained a child defunct of any normal relationship. Who woulda thought...

Tis true. I just found Mayberry and the gods have shown me this path of the righteous. Yesterday I attained piss belt after 4 years, today I attained a child defunct of any normal relationship. Who woulda thought...

and you want sole custody?

i just remembered something. ts is the same guy that was on here yesterday, starting threads and trying to jack his post count up. damn dude.

Dudes got a baby on the way. Gotta get his shit together and his post count up so he can provide for his family.

Dudes got a baby on the way. Gotta get his shit together and his post count up so he can provide for his family.

good point. it would be somewhat embarrassing for his child to see he's only achieved yellow belt. he'd get disowned by his own kid.

so... anyone have any encouraging words or am i just gonna be trolled to death lol

btw i didnt feel all too enamored yesterday when i made yellow belt... just felt kinda the same

18 years man, ouch. Kiss that lease on the new M3 goodbye.

good point. it would be somewhat embarrassing for his child to see he's only achieved yellow belt. he'd get disowned by his own kid.

Exactly. Forcing a child to live with that shame is inhumane.

I think you have absolutely no idea what sole custody for a father would be like. Unless you live with your mom and she plans on actively raising this child it is my civic duty to tell you that your idea is a horrible one.

Back