so... i got this girl prego. UPDATED

Also, I would suggest a motivated BJ Penn for advice. He's a cool dude and will give you an Alpha advice.

Don't be a dummy..

come on her tummy.

5HUry.png
rofl

Funny how life is... one day the biggest question on your lips is the difference between P&M and Mayberry, and the next you're fighting a custody battle over a child you just found out you're going to have.

Hahaha. If this were you laugh you lose I would have been Mark Sanchez-like.

Ever heard of the Tom Leykis Hail Mary? Not sure if it will work a short term,long distance gf,though.
images

How dumb do you have to be to manage this?

I mean come on. It's not that hard to not have a kid.

But congratulations on screwing a child out of a decent 2 parent upbringing.

Dumb people should stop producing children. Its a viscous cycle.

are you sure its yours? if she banged you that easy, there's probably a whole neighborhood of boys that have tromped through there. find out for certain.

if it is yours
name the boy sue and get out of his life. if you're not smart enough to wrap your rascal with a so so girlfriend that you hate, then you don't have anything to teach the poor bastard. get to know him when he comes to kill you for giving him that awful name.

if you don't know what i'm talking about check out johnny cash and boy named sue.

Convince her to abort. No reason to put the kid and yourself throug a long distance relationship like that. Killing the fetus is the only answer.

Back