So Facebook tells people when you see their message. I don't like that.

My ex gf sent me a message last month and wanted to get together for coffee or something while she was in town for a week.

I took pleasure knowing that she could see that I read her message and didn't respond.

I get notifications from FB in my yahoo email account.

Does anybody know if I check my email, if it shows up as "seen" on FB?

i used to see it on AOL instant messenger 10 years ago. i remember there was an option to turn off the "currently typing a response" thing.

even two would be enough
poor girl

I did that and she was not waiting for me at my jeep, got to love those Rastafarians and their ability to save your ass. I will keep having lunch with the two old Rastafarians and she can hang with the two younger ones who acted like they had won the lottery.:icon_lol:

I did that and she was not waiting for me at my jeep, got to love those Rastafarians and their ability to save your ass. I will keep having lunch with the two old Rastafarians and she can hang with the two younger ones who acted like they had won the lottery.:icon_lol:

more like
gotta love hatredcopter
for her awesome suggestions!

My ex gf sent me a message last month and wanted to get together for coffee or something while she was in town for a week.

I took pleasure knowing that she could see that I read her message and didn't respond.

Coffee = sex.

save it for what
no butt stuff!
hmmm, lucky/poor girl

I try not to pry in maters such as that and would not want to venture a guess about what is going on there because I don't really need to nor do I want to know.

Thats a stalker tool,sometimes i want to ignore someone,but still want to read what its said,facebook is the devil.
The funny thing its i barely use it to interact with friends,since im sociopath....joking,just cause i have a cellphone and actually have friends to hangout and not to put likes on my uninteresting posts.
It could be because of the random bitches who sometimes are helpful to unload my internal feelings.

Wait, what?

People can see when I got their text message? I lie about that shit all the time. "Sorry, phone was off all weekend." Is that only on some special service or something?

It does on the iPhone, apparently.

A booty call of mine told me this months ago. Bad thing is I'd been ignoring her late night messages for a while and telling her I'd gone to bed early and didn't check my phone till the morning.

That "seen" shit sucks on FB or on phones.

Back