So Facebook tells people when you see their message. I don't like that.

yeah kinda awkward. esp if you cant reply right away or you just need to read the msg

pro tip: click the messages icon in the top left hand corner to see at least the first line of your recent messages without them being marked as 'read'. If someone has sent you a long message you are going to have to actually 'read' it if you want to know what it says though.

The more people stop using Facebook, the better the world will be.

Yea, I checked on my phone last week and didn't reply and the girl flipped out of me about it. It's the same with texting on iphone where it tells you they saw it. KInda annoying.

LOL @ people still on facebook

Lol at people who think it is cool to avoid it.

If you have an Android, just hold over a message that you sent. One of the options that comes up should be message details. The report is in there.

Yeah I've seen that actually, still getting used to Android.

One of the things I like about text messages and instant messages is that you don't have to respond immediately.
I get text messages, but what is the point of instant messaging if you aren't going to respond within the next couple of minutes.

That is just regular messaging.

Another reason why Facebook sucks

Cancel your Facebook

I don't blame you and I heard it's going downhill anyway ,you are better off here with the rest of us malcontents.

left because of stalkers and weirdos
at least here we have something incommon
other than the search function

left because of stalkers and weirdos
at least here we have something incommon
other than the search function

I have a stalker at school and am trying to figure out a way to nicely make her go away without pissing her off in a fatal attraction kind of way.

Back