So, DC is definitely retiring to avoid Jones?

"To avoid Jones"??!!!. A man he's fought twice already? Jesus, let the man retire. One of the greatest, even if he lost to Jones. Jones may be the better fighter but he will never be the man DC is.

What's this fantasy talk about Jones fighting anyone at HW? I looked over the threads and don't seem to be missing anything.

...and hoping Cain will avenge his humiliating losses.

<36>

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying>
DC always said he would retire when he reached 40.
Jon was not even in the picture when he said he would retire after fighting Lesnar.

DC has earned the right to do whatever he wants. He's almost 40. He's competed his whole life. He can retire on top as the best HW of all time, and one of the MMA goats. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone, and he's certainly not "ducking" Jones.

No offence man but are you fucking high? Dc is not the best hw ever. He flat out ducked stipe gave some shit excuse and fight fucking Derrick Lewis instead. There’s your hero. His only title defence is Derrick Lewis.

Jones is 10 yrs younger & has a 12-inch reach advantage, but can't bring himself to fight DC without being on something. Also, only willing to fight DC if 40 yr old man drains himself trying to make weight

IIRC dcs retirement timeline dates pre jones or at least pre jones part 2

I don't think he's gouged anyone's eyes out... yet.

Don't play dumb, you know exactly what he is saying. Jonny pokerface Jones fingerbangs everyones sockets every time.

The dude is a cheater on a few levels. It would be nice if someone just jumped on the grenade for once and would grab and snap one of his fingers off.

How can anyone take anything you say seriously? You are supporting a dirty fighter. Seriously, how much bullshit does this asshole have to pull for people to decide not to make him richer?

I boycotted the last card because the pink goof is enabling this shit.
The ufc has no integrity imo.

...and hoping Cain will avenge his humiliating losses.

<36>

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying>
]

nope it jon jones staying at lhw to aviod dc again.

jon knows he gets crushed if he moves up why do you still thinks he still cheats.

DC should juice to his juiciest possible juiciness, destroy Jones at HW then walk away like "Suspend me bitches, I don't give a f*ck. Who got Popeyes"

As hilarious as that would be, I think DC would rather be remembered as doing it the right way.

We have seen very good examples of how people who came off the juice declined hard. Anyone who is honest with themselves doesn't need to have DC cheat to make a point. We can imagine the possibility of Jones of being nearly as good without his special sauce.

DC would definitely fight Jones at HW, he's not a pussy. He's fat though, and he isn't able to cut to his natural weightclass, that is lhw.

I'm fine with DC ducking Jones at his natural weightclass, though.

If you have to cut weight, it's not your natural weight class.

People keep saying DC is retiring at 40, but where's his next fight? He last fought in November. We were supposed to be waiting for a Brock fight in January. It's fucking halfway through January.

He's not having a next fight. He's just holding out to say he was champ until March, then is once again just going to give up a belt rather than defend.

Jones said if DC doesn't come down to LHW he's willing to coexist. Why won't people move on? It's been over four years and we've had the same fight twice go virtually the same way. Just let it die.

Normally when a fighter easily wins twice over the other the thing is over. Nothing for either person to duck. Both fighters are real champs, Jones is salty over DC walking around with his belt a few years, DC is salty for losing and having to cry like a baby in public. They are even, everybody got a happy ending.

i know jon needs to move on and quit bring up dc name or tweeting about him.

No offence man but are you fucking high? Dc is not the best hw ever. He flat out ducked stipe gave some shit excuse and fight fucking Derrick Lewis instead. There’s your hero. His only title defence is Derrick Lewis.

I am not a fan of that shit either. You aren't calling DC out to make Jon look better though, are you?

DC is not some perfect guy, no doubt. He should have fought Stipe instead of picking an easier fight in my opinion.

He is willing to fight Brawk for the money, even though Lesnar is a known cheater so that is a hit on his integrity in my view.

I am not a DC fan but I think he is wonderful when compared to Jones. Jones is a piece of crap.

Back