So, DC is definitely retiring to avoid Jones?

...and hoping Cain will avenge his humiliating losses.

<36>

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying>
Is this Bellator where they book 3,4,5 fights between 2 guys?
You ever think before you post? Dipshit.

DC would definitely fight Jones at HW, he's not a pussy. He's fat though, and he isn't able to cut to his natural weightclass, that is lhw.

I'm fine with DC ducking Jones at his natural weightclass, though.
Dc's natural weight class is heavyweight

No point discussing Jones.
He popped. Lots. NOVITSKY lied. USADA corruption. Google Cheque Drops for info on Microdosing and how turinabol masks greater steroid abuse

He's retiring because he's fucking old.

He ain't hitting 205 ever again from the looks of it. He was 206.2lbs at UFC 210.

{<huh}

The competition DC fought at LHW were the best fighters in his career.

You guys try and pretend he struggled more at LHW than HW due to the weight cut, instead of it being on the obvious competition level difference between the guys he fought. He looked like the same "HW worldbeater" against guys like Hendo and then looked far more human against guys like Jones, Gus, and Rumble who are far better.

But whatever helps you sleep at night.

You thinking he had issues with rumble is funny.

DC is not a natural LHW. He is always performed better at HW.

Yeah, DC isn't a natural LHW but Jon Jones is <36>

images

Do you people even realize how stupid you sound <{hughesimpress}>

He should stick a middle finger up at usada and state he'll fight Jones only at HW with vada testing

DC would probably love to fight Jones at HW, and would probably do better given it is his natural weight class. Not saying he'd win, but it would likely be much more competitive. Uncle Dana will probably have to throw a nice chunk of change his way to convince him to fight past 40, though.

He should stick a middle finger up at usada and state he'll fight Jones only at HW with vada testing
Jones is currently being tested by USADA, VADA and eligible for additional testing by the athletic commissions...including NSAC while they review his prior results. He’s probably the most rested athlete of any sport in the world.

Don't play dumb, you know exactly what he is saying. Jonny pokerface Jones fingerbangs everyones sockets every time.

The dude is a cheater on a few levels. It would be nice if someone just jumped on the grenade for once and would grab and snap one of his fingers off.

How can anyone take anything you say seriously? You are supporting a dirty fighter. Seriously, how much bullshit does this asshole have to pull for people to decide not to make him richer?

I boycotted the last card because the pink goof is enabling this shit.
The ufc has no integrity imo.
These people will “support “Pokes until he loses.
Its the same principle why most of then coincidently are Connie fans also.

Jones is currently being tested by USADA, VADA and eligible for additional testing by the athletic commissions...including NSAC while they review his prior results. He’s probably the most rested athlete of any sport in the world.
What good is testing if the UFC just ignores the results and spins them to suit their narrative?

DC doesnt need the fight, Jones does. If I were DC I wouldnt fight him either. Just keep trolling Jones and dangle the fight in front of Jones just to stay under his skin.

He is 0-2 against a guy a decade younger who is probably cheating. I wouldn’t want any of that either.

AT lhw and while cheating yes. jon wants none of those heavyweight problems

why do you think he went from calling dc out to seeing what corey anderson or anthony smith was doing

notice how jon turned down a fight with cain and not was serious about fighting stipe.

AT lhw and while cheating yes. jon wants none of those heavyweight problems

why do you think he went from calling dc out to seeing what corey anderson or anthony smith was doing

notice how jon turned down a fight with cain and not was serious about fighting stipe.
The answer to the question is that no benefit exists. When I am armed with concrete evidence and your response is armed with opinion no argument exists

Back