So, DC is definitely retiring to avoid Jones?

Thing is a man like Jones doesn't need to follow shit like that, as long as he is the winner in his own mind it's all about the easiest way. No emotional luggage like cormier and in the end most likely a shitty ending once the drugs wear his brain out. But what a fighter! Kinda fitting the human race right now. We do great stuff and then we shit on it..
"We microdose illegal drugs and then shit on clean fighters"

FTFY <45>

All this started from an innocuous "I bet I could take you down" joke.

Imagine ruining your whole legacy because of that.

Jones is currently being tested by USADA, VADA and eligible for additional testing by the athletic commissions...including NSAC while they review his prior results. He’s probably the most rested athlete of any sport in the world.

Of course he's well rested.

He's spent most of the last few years suspended for PEDs.

<36>

All this started from an innocuous "I bet I could take you down" joke.

Imagine ruining your whole legacy because of that.
i think Jones made his legacy
->Jones is the only man that DC lost to
->and Jones is the only man who was allowed to Pulse Pictograms on PaperView

so... DC has a clean record when Turinabol isn't involved!

I don't believe Cormier is retiring at all, lets wait and see, I predict he will fight a few more times, maybe 3 or 4 more times.

The answer to the question is that no benefit exists. When I am armed with concrete evidence and your response is armed with opinion no argument exists

the opition is jon is scared of moving up and jon actions prove that.

leading up tp ufc 232 he was talking shit about making dc his bitch at heavyweight and now he showing he has no pains on doing that.

More or less puzzling then Jones reluctance to move up, or even to fight clean?
when Jones says he doesn't wanna move up and destroy DC's legacy, I kinda believed him.

deep down he likes DC I feel, moving up and handing him a 3rd loss and also taking everything he worked for would be a bit of a dick move.. There's nothing that tells me he wouldn't be able to do It either.

I don't think fear is part of the equation. In this case, I think maybe It's just out of respect for DC.

I don't believe Cormier is retiring at all, lets wait and see, I predict he will fight a few more times, maybe 3 or 4 more times.

nope he been saying for years that he and his wife set 40 as retirement.the retirement talk didnt start cause of jon jones.

Yeah, DC isn't a natural LHW but Jon Jones is <36>

images

Do you people even realize how stupid you sound <{hughesimpress}>
Did I say Jones was a natural LHW you dingus? I was only talking about DC. The fact that Jones cut like 17 or 18 pounds to make weight for his last fight shows he isn’t a natural LHW either.

DC cut down to LHW out of respect to his friend and teammate, Cain being a top dog at HW.

Jon cuts down to LHW because he is scared to fight guys his own size. He also take steroids for the same reason, he is scared.

No he's retiring because he's 40 years old. He said he was willing to fight Jones at HW, but Jones appears unwilling to do that. So, I'd say Jones is the one ducking, not DC

I don’t think the PEDs have anything to do with it. I think it’s more of a “I don’t have a lot of time left, I don’t want to risk wasting a camp on a guy that already had one scheduled fight scrapped and another (albeit a loss) erased from the record books.” I think he knows Jon is going to juice he just doesn’t want to commit to fighting a habitual fuck up in the twilight of his career.

DC isn't avoiding Jones, he's avoiding the rough cut to LHW. He's had more fights at HW, he feels more comfortable at that weight, and at nearly 40 years old he isn't interested in going down to 205 any longer.

The fact is, Jones can make Heavyweight a lot easier than DC can make Light Heavyweight and there's no reason not to fight him at a higher weight class if you really think you're better than him, so who's really the one ducking?

You thinking he had issues with rumble is funny.

johnson-kd-cormier.gif

Rumble-DC-3.gif

HastyDecimalEgg-size_restricted.gif

Rumble dropped him, broke his nose, took him down repeatedly, won rounds, and repeatedly landed potentially game changing shots through DC's defences. He also came into the fights with 3 minutes of cardio and some of the worst gameplans this sport has ever seen.

Cormier won because he actually has existing cardio and an intelligent gameplan, but you'd have to be either a moron or a complete Cormier ball sucker to think Rumble didn't have success in those fights and couldn't have easily won them.

johnson-kd-cormier.gif

Rumble-DC-3.gif

HastyDecimalEgg-size_restricted.gif

Rumble dropped him, broke his nose, took him down repeatedly, won rounds, and repeatedly landed potentially game changing shots through DC's defences. He also came into the fights with 3 minutes of cardio and some of the worst gameplans this sport has ever seen.

Cormier won because he actually has existing cardio and an intelligent gameplan, but you'd have to be either a moron or a complete Cormier ball sucker to think Rumble didn't have success in those fights and couldn't have easily won them.

You mean in a fight he landed some blows. Wow

He's said for years now he was going to retire at 40. This isn't some new thing. Dubs for the TS for being either an idiot or a troll. Doesn't matter which really

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back