So, DC is definitely retiring to avoid Jones?

I don't support Jones. I'm not in favour of any kind of cheating, including the ones he's resorted to, and I also think it was a travesty to relocate an event to let a dirty fighter compete. I simply observed that while he has poked eyes consistently, he still hasn't gouged one out (as of this writing).

I do understand that you were doing the play on literal thing. I would assume the poster knew that as well being that Jon causing the actual loss of an eye would be big news.

It would be like me running around shooting people but had yet to kill someone. Technically, I would not be charged with murder but that doesn't mean I am any less of an asshole with no regard for peoples well being. Jones could easily seriously injure someone doing this and even though it is not with intent to cause permanent damage, the act itself is intentional unlike when others do it accidently.

He does it for a purpose and give no shits if it hurts someone permanently. He has even made a very famous video giving his thoughts on the matter. I do hope that people come to realize this guy is a terrible example of a sportsman and hopefully nobody considers him any type of role model. The company is showing people that as long as you make them money, you can use any cheap bullshit tactic to get it done. He is a very talented cheater which begs the question, is he really the best if he can't do it without being greasy?

He'll retire cus he's old...

There is no point in the third fight. DC lost two times decisively - what is the point of seeing him getting embarrassed third time? Even if you don't like DC, still it makes no sense. Guy challenged Jones two times and both times he got demolished. Everyone knows that Jones beats DC 9 out of 10 times and that 1 time where DC beats Jones won't likely happen at the end of DC's career. Dana is greedy and just wants to milk that rivalry for another ppv, but let's think of DC's feelings for a second. Even if you don't like the guy, there is no value in that win for Jones and DC will just get depressed over it again. Let them both move on with their respective careers.

He's 39 years old and is open to fighting Jones at HW since he's not going back to LHW. Jones is the reason the third fight probably isn't going to happen. Jones can easily get the DC fight all he has to do is ask for it and fight at HW.

DC would definitely fight Jones at HW, he's not a pussy. He's fat though, and he isn't able to cut to his natural weightclass, that is lhw.

I'm fine with DC ducking Jones at his natural weightclass, though.

DC has always been better at HW than below, his wrestling and MMA careers have proven that.

Why fight Jones? He'll always be too afraid to fight clean. Hes probably got lots of fights left and already failed more times then anyone in UFC history lol

These people will “support “Pokes until he loses.
Its the same principle why most of then coincidently are Connie fans also.

You are right. The fans are to blame for supporting this kind of activity and the company will allow it as long as they make them the cash. As soon as they are of no use anymore then Dana will say they were never his friend and pull the moral company image bullshit.

I don't understand how people can look at Jones and think that his whole career is not tainted.

DC's fan boys are so deluded. He's ducking Jones he knows he can't beat him at LHW

He's said for a long time he'd be retiring before he turned 40. Not his fault Jones can't compete without PEDs, or otherwise fucking up in some monumental way that puts him out for months/years at a time.

So jones is doing steroids and gouging people’s eyes out to avoid having a fair fight?
I'm glad someone has finally stopped referring to the illegal jamming of ones fingers into another man's eye socket as "eye pokes," and is using the proper term instead.

Good job retard, whoops I mean TS

you went full retard

The headkick KO and crying on worldwide PPV probably did longlasting psychological damage. Mustn't risk another ass whooping courtesy Jon Jones.

No way...

Jones is the one who is avoiding DC. He didn't even have the balls to move up. I heard that using steroid shrinks your balls. Loooooool

DC has nothing to prove.. world champ in every organisation and every weightclass he competed in. Olympic wrestler. Never failed a test. Nice guy. GOAT in my opinion. I love to see Jones fight but he is a lying, cheating psycho. DC is 10 times the man Jones is.

DC bless!!
<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

Back