So, DC is definitely retiring to avoid Jones?

Imagine bein dc. One of the best fighters in the world. And some skinny sherdog teenage wimp who never fought, had sex and yells at his mom calls you a pussy

DC would definitely fight Jones at HW, he's not a pussy. He's fat though, and he isn't able to cut to his natural weightclass, that is lhw.

I'm fine with DC ducking Jones at his natural weightclass, though.
No, he wouldn't. Unless Jon social media blitzed him. I said theyre at a we are both GOAT impasse, and neither wants the fight. And Cain will take care of Stipe and Ngannou for him. Now Jones too I guess? Doesn't matter. Right now Cain loses to all 3. I predicted Khabib is also done. It's Conor 2 or no one for him.

I've never trusted a fighter with my money more than DC, I think he's a top 5 all time great, and has nothing left to prove as an injured 39 year old champ champ. Jon doesn't deserve to share a cage with DC a third time.

Last edited:
More or less puzzling then Jones reluctance to move up, or even to fight clean?

Much more.

Jones has ducked countless fighters in the past and when cornered he's kicked their ass. He ducked Chael Sonnen, he ducked Gus, he ducked Lyota Machida(this one after kicking his ass). Who cares. Shouldn't have to explain your reasons for not fighting someone when you beat them twice but Jones did, he wants to discredit DC's LHW reign if he's not accomplishing that why would he fight a guy for the third time? Why would he give up his belt to fight another HW in a non title fight. Not everyone is Conor McGregor some people might care about their belt especially seeing how long Jones held his. Those fights weren't close that weight changes nothing. DC didn't look better at HW his opponents were slower and DC looked better against them he wasn't actually better.

The clean part I'm not addressing we discuss that enough on here.

The Jones groupies keep claiming DC is always ducking him, despite the fact that he’s already fought him twice. The icing on the cake that DC is still open to fighting him, even though Jones refuses to show up without cheating in some way.

If I were DC, I wouldn’t give him the time of day unless there was strict testing done. No reason to fight with a handicap just to satisfy Jones’ twisted (and shrinking) fan base.
Are you one of the morons that claim Jones is afraid to fight DC at HW? if so, apply the logic you used here to that nonsense. Neither athlete is afraid

He's getting too fat to fight
oiT8ABU.gif

DC has earned the right to do whatever he wants. He's almost 40. He's competed his whole life. He can retire on top as the best HW of all time, and one of the MMA goats. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone, and he's certainly not "ducking" Jones.

The dude competed in the olympics, held/defended championships in multiple divisions and multiple organizations, and is nearly 40 years old. He's earned retirement.

DC can do whatever the fuck DC wants to. An all time CLEAN GREAT

Lol a lot of people in denial. DC was far to willing to give up his belt so he didn’t have to fight Jones again.

Jones failed multiple drug tests > DC hasn't failed one.

OP salty

Why is everyone calling for a third fight. A third fight would have the same exact result as the first two. I couldn't get excited for that. Jones vs Velasquez, on the other hand, is a fight I'd love to see.

You mean jones popping again

DC is not a natural LHW. He is always performed better at HW.

No he's a natural MW who eats too much.
He's about as natural a HW as Roy Nelson.

You know who Jared Cannonier is right?

He set his retirement date a while ago. And Jones won't fight him at HW. If Jones agrees to fight him at HW he would likely postpone his retirement.

DC should juice to his juiciest possible juiciness, destroy Jones at HW then walk away like "Suspend me bitches, I don't give a f*ck. Who got Popeyes"

That 40 year old gelatinous coward.

And the Jones fans say we're obsessed with their guy

<36><36>
<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

Back