Shooter Dead / Thailand - 30 deaths and 57 injured

im gonna sleep.

the firefight was nuts to listen to live. hopefully the army/swat team didnt suffer casualties and the hostages and trapped people are okay.

looks like they did pull a few bodies out and med team is moving in now, so ill check on this in the morning

No reason to. Doesn't help push the MSM narrative of disarming US citizens, so "meh".
Yeah that's it, they're intentionally not covering this to push their agenda.
Unlike you, the brave soul who immediately took a horrific mass shooting halfway across the globe and turned it into part of your local media hatred conspiracy theory :rolleyes:

Yeah that's it, they're intentionally not covering this to push their agenda.
Unlike you, the brave soul who immediately took a horrific mass shooting halfway across the globe and turned it into part of your local media hatred conspiracy theory :rolleyes:
Whatever. It's been going on for hours and they chose not to cover it. It's not a theory. If it happened in Ft. Meyers, FL they'd have been reporting it within minutes of it starting. But yeah, it's me.

What a horrible tragedy. All those innocent people going about their daily lives killed, all the families and loved ones left behind. I can't even imagine what everyone involved had to go through.

just heard that its not confirmed that hes dead and that he still might be alive.

I've always said when we see someone with some actual training and equipment you're gonna see very high numbers of killed and wounded.

I've always said when we see someone with some actual training and equipment you're gonna see very high numbers of killed and wounded.
True, but the kill/injure count is about the same as many mass shootings where the killer was untrained. ;)

Damn, if true, this has to be one of the worst mass shootings in history.

That's not possible because this wasn't in the US. Must be a mistake in the reporting.

No, but seriously, this is tragic. Hope the survivors can recover and this POS dies slow.

That's not possible because this wasn't in the US. Must be a mistake in the reporting.

No, but seriously, this is tragic. Hope the survivors can recover and this POS dies slow.

Thread title originally said 40+ already dead. 20 is a small skirmish by American standards.

Thread title originally said 40+ already dead. 20 is a small skirmish by American standards.

20 Dead in the US isn't even a kerfuffle...

he has been shot and killed. it's over finally.

Last I heard, it was 20 dead and 10 in critical condition...

He was live streaming the massacre and posting selfies..

This guy snapped for real

RIP to the deceased. Bless their families, loved ones, and friends.

Rest in Hell forever for the coward murderer.

Evil will not win today. Not one breath.

Back