Shooter Dead / Thailand - 30 deaths and 57 injured

death toll risen to 30. hopefully the rest of the injured survive.

Not really. With 27 deaths only Vegas, Pulse Orlando, and Virginia Tech were deadlier
At the time of my post, it was being reported as 21 dead. I was also factoring in mass shootings outside of the US. But duly noted.

Glad shooter is dead and may he burn in hell while being spit roasted by thorn cocked demons

Horrible. My thoughts go to the families.
And fuck that loser.

Looks like a flaming homosexual.

These are the types of posts that should be removed by mods yiu know why?

Because it could cause further violence when someone loses sleep gets awoken in the middle of the night because I laugh to hard.

Apparently he was an Assault Thai Nazi white supremacist with adjustable bump stock and MAGA cap and he had questioned the holocaust.
This is white people's fault. Somehow.

Grow up.

RIP to the victims. Rest in piss to the coward.

While 30 dead is a real tragedy, I'm very glad to see it wasn't more. That mall was likely packed to the gills and he could have had a much higher body count. Luckily the cunt was too obsessed with posting on Facebook to do more damage.

the mall is 'Terminal 21', which is the same mall that a lot of you guys will know from Bangkok in Asoke.

How close is this to where Limbaugh used to go to fuck kids?

Edit, Correction and Apology: Limbaugh was fucking kids in the Dominican Republic. My bad.

Clearly he didn't run into any good guys with guns in Thailand for a long time. At least not out of uniform.

Because he wasn't a civilian with a semi auto "assault rifle" but a soldier with an actual assault rifle. They can't use this to attack civilian ownership of AR-15's, therefore no coverage.
One in 10 Thais legally own a gun why isn't fox news covering the good guy with a gun who stopped him?

Grow up.

RIP to the victims. Rest in piss to the coward.

While 30 dead is a real tragedy, I'm very glad to see it wasn't more. That mall was likely packed to the gills and he could have had a much higher body count. Luckily the cunt was too obsessed with posting on Facebook to do more damage.

So sherdog is now a virtue signalling competition with everyone trying to out do each other in who cares the most or who articulates the most pity? We all feel that way, it doesn't need to be said ad nauseum.

I was talking to my girlfriend, who has been watching Thai news on Youtube.

According to her, the guys boss had been acting as a third man between the shooter and the government in regards to a loan for a property for him and his family.

The boss pocketed millions, built an unfinished property in the middle of nowhere and put the soldier in debt for millions, effectively ruining his life. Also threatened him and put him in prison for speaking up.

The boss had been doing this to many other soldiers as well, according to her.

According to her, the guys boss had been acting as a third man between the shooter and the government in regards to a loan for a property for him and his family.

The boss pocketed millions, built an unfinished property in the middle of nowhere and put the soldier in debt for millions, effectively ruining his life. Also threatened him and put him in prison for speaking up.

The boss was the first to get killed right?

Dupe

This guy was still on the run as of late Thursday according to a friend of mine In Thailand. Did the Cops finally kill this guy?

Back