Shooter Dead / Thailand - 30 deaths and 57 injured

Apparantly he got screwed out of a land deal by his commanding officer. The shooting started with him driving over to his boss's house and executing him and his family. He then made several posts on facebook about corruption and greed. After that he went to the barracks. I think he shot some people there and grabbed a load of gear. He then went on a rampage at a large mall and is currently inside with hostages
> Moralizes about greed and corruption.
> Also commits mass murder.

<mma4>

EQQXW6UXsAAApbK

Thai soldier kills at least 20 in mall massacre streamed on FACEBOOK... Developing...
SELFIES DURING SLAUGHTER...
Angry over land dispute?

Why is nobody covering this?

- Most Westerners couldn't find Thailand on a map.

- None of the victims(as far as we know)are European or American.

- No connection to a wider threat, such as terrorism.

- Other stories, for example the Coronavirus, hold a far greater interest for Western MSM's target audience.

video of a guy inside the mall shit talking the shooter

im gonna sleep and check on this tomorrow

it's been covered by SCMP and BBC...and now finally, CNN

i saw a video earlier this morning showing the bodies of 5-6 people with headshots...looks like they were just going about their day and the shooter picked them off. so sad.

Apparantly he got screwed out of a land deal by his commanding officer. The shooting started with him driving over to his boss's house and executing him and his family. He then made several posts on facebook about corruption and greed. After that he went to the barracks. I think he shot some people there and grabbed a load of gear. He then went on a rampage at a large mall and is currently inside with hostages
Typical loser
“ I suffered injustice!”
Proceeds to execute innocents just because.

heavy firefight just happened.

it sounds like they stormed in and killed him

looks like this might be over. sounds like hes dead.

I just saw your location.

How do we know that you're not the shooter!?

riddle me that.

im not in Thailand, I'm in Vietnam atm. I speak thai though so I'm reading the news and speaking to friends who live in Korat.

Back