Shooter Dead / Thailand - 30 deaths and 57 injured

Oeshon

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Figured I'd make a thread as I've been following this all night.

Happening live right now. Hes killed about 40 people and is holed up in a mall with hostages.

Hes from the army. Apparently he got screwed over in a land deal with his superior officer. He went over and shot his boss dead and his wife or mom (cant remember the detail). He then went back to the army barracks, got a bunch of gear and went on a shooting rampage outside and inside one of the major malls in the city.

Pretty crazy stuff.

I've been watching the live feed here. It's in Thai though -

I just heard that the swat is storming the mall. He has grenades and machine guns, along with 16 hostages or more.

Hope this doesn't get any worse.

Btw, its in a city called nakhon ratchasima, or also known as Korat.

It is one of the larger cities in Thailand in the north east.

the mall is 'Terminal 21', which is the same mall that a lot of you guys will know from Bangkok in Asoke.

Horrible news, I hope this fucker doesn’t see a trial ..

Holy phuk. hope they put him down before any hostages get hurt

Horrible news, I hope this fucker doesn’t see a trial ..
Hoping for minimal deaths. Worrying about killing this dude seems secondary to me. Who cares how he's stopped as long as he is. He's probably, like all losers who go around shooting people, not gonna make it out of today alive.

The shooter was texting on Facebook but they shut his Facebook account down.

A lot of video from people inside has been streamed and videos of the shooting and aftermath, but very heavy internet censorship over here, so lots of the content is just getting scrubbed.

Damn, if true, this has to be one of the worst mass shootings in history.

Figured I'd make a thread as I've been following this all night.

Happening live right now. Hes killed about 40 people and is holed up in a mall with hostages.

Hes from the army. Apparently he got screwed over in a land deal with his superior officer. He went over and shot his boss dead and his wife or mom (cant remember the detail). He then went back to the army barracks, got a bunch of gear and went on a shooting rampage outside and inside one of the major malls in the city.

Pretty crazy stuff.

I've been watching the live feed here. It's in Thai though -

But why? Motive?

Sounds like swat has secured the G floor of the mall and a lot of trapped people are able to make it out. probably a ton more people trapped on higher floors and the gunman is on floor 4 with 16 or more hostages.

if you have been to a thai mall, you know how many fking people are in these at a time and how big they are.

Hoping for minimal deaths. Worrying about killing this dude seems secondary to me. Who cares how he's stopped as long as he is. He's probably, like all losers who go around shooting people, not gonna make it out of today alive.
I think that goes without saying that nobody wants more victims doesn’t it.

But why? Motive?

Apparantly he got screwed out of a land deal by his commanding officer. The shooting started with him driving over to his boss's house and executing him and his family. He then made several posts on facebook about corruption and greed. After that he went to the barracks. I think he shot some people there and grabbed a load of gear. He then went on a rampage at a large mall and is currently inside with hostages

last update on death count I just heard was 22 dead 31 injured, and 6 in critical.

this is from outside the mall. they havent been able to get above G floor yet.

Local Thai reporters need to learn to speak American.

Fucking hell

American style mass shootings have been spreading, and this guy actually has an assault rifle in a crowded mall

What a horrible situation. I hope the authorities can put an end to that soon.

Back