Shooter Dead / Thailand - 30 deaths and 57 injured

just got up to watch the UFC

police have killed him.

Horrible stuff. Sick sick people out there. I wonder how American leftists will twist this to hurt right wingers?

Horrible stuff. Sick sick people out there. I wonder how American leftists will twist this to hurt right wingers?

I wonder how long until someone politicises this for their own... oh.

Some quick info on what's been released so far:

He's military, a Sergeant Major, and it was likely over a financial dispute.
His first victim was the commanding officer of the 22nd Ammunition Battalion.
The perpertrator took guns and ammunition from the military base before fleeing in a Humvee.
It appears he fired a number of shots from his vehicle on the way to the mall.
Most of the shooting took place at Terminal 21 Korat, an airport-themed mall, with many killed outside the mall itself.
He's dead. Fuck him.

EQQXW6UXsAAApbK

Thai soldier kills at least 20 in mall massacre streamed on FACEBOOK... Developing...
SELFIES DURING SLAUGHTER...
Angry over land dispute?
Looks like John Leguizamo

Looks like John Leguizamo
lol
The guy who was on SNL at one time, even? And movies? I think I know who you mean, and yes, he does.

Tragic day, though.

lol
The guy who was on SNL at one time, even? And movies? I think I know who you mean, and yes, he does.

Tragic day, though.
If you've seen John Wick, he's the garage owner where the Russian kid takes John's car. Yep, he's been in rather a lot movies I believe.

Yep, horrible. But in truth horrible shit happens everyday around the world and much of it worse than random shootings. That doesn't diminish this particular instance just another unfortunate drop in the bucket of man's lunacy and capacity for violence.

I'm sure I know who you mean. He looks just like him, I know the cat you mean.

lol

Tragic day, though.

you don't know motherfucking Benny Blanco from The Bronx?

<DisgustingHHH>

current stats are 27 dead and 57 injured

Why is nobody covering this?
Because he wasn't a civilian with a semi auto "assault rifle" but a soldier with an actual assault rifle. They can't use this to attack civilian ownership of AR-15's, therefore no coverage.

Last edited:
Apparently he was an Assault Thai Nazi white supremacist with adjustable bump stock and MAGA cap and he had questioned the holocaust.
This is white people's fault. Somehow.

True, but the kill/injure count is about the same as many mass shootings where the killer was untrained. ;)

Not really. With 27 deaths only Vegas, Pulse Orlando, and Virginia Tech were deadlier

Why is nobody covering this?
Because Western news agencies have limited resources in Thailand. I'm wondering why so many Shertards think there is a conspiratorial cover-up when mass casualty incidents are completely ignored by the public on a regular basis. Just a list of 2019's biggest terror attacks-
screenshot-en-wikipedia-org-2020-02-09-10-43-36.png

None of these lasted over a day in the American news cycle with the exception of the Easter bombings.

Terrible news, thanks.

Glad it's over.

That's impossible. I remember Obama saying this doesn't happen in other countries.

Just sad all around...

Seen some of pics and videos. Many probably didn’t what hit them.

Back