SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 36 movie!

Cycle 2 / Week 10: Pick the vampire movie!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, thats you making negative assumptions cause you are too worried about an internet movie club. Its an internet movie club, relax.

Looks like I won't have to. Near Dark is winning. #influence #theyknowimtheman #europep4psherdogsbiggestcrybaby
I don't care about people saying who votes or that you want a certain movie to win, from a mod standpoint I care that you're harassing another poster for no reason whatsoever. Leave it alone, that's my last warning.

I don't care about people saying who votes or that you want a certain movie to win, from a mod standpoint I care that you're harassing another poster for no reason whatsoever. Leave it alone, that's my last warning.
I do have a reason, he resorted to some bullshit post calling me impudent, but sure jeicex see what u want to see ill leave him alone

I don't think I've seen Thirst.

Hmm, I wonder which I'll choose.

A mere 8 votes cast:confused:

A mere 8 votes cast:confused:

I was thinking the same thing. Though it's actually only seven votes.

We've lost like six members in the last two weeks, so I'm sure that didn't help, but we still have six people who haven't voted.

@MusterX

Have you seen Let Me In (2010) with Chloe Grace Moretz and Kodi Smit-McPhee?... It's a remake of "Let the right one in" and an amazing movie (maybe the best child-acting I've ever seen)

I probably gave away which one I voted for there, but ah well.

Choosing this week is a real pain in the neck because vampires suck.

God damn it Muster, I try not to give you likes cause you never give me likes (that's why I asked if you were religious btw) but this joke was so bad i just had to like it.

Last edited:
@MusterX

Have you seen Let Me In (2010) with Chloe Grace Moretz and Kodi Smit-McPhee?... It's a remake of "Let the right one in" and an amazing movie (maybe the best child-acting I've ever seen)

Definitely one of the best remakes I've ever seen, though I do still prefer the original.

God damn it Muster, I try not to give you likes cause you never give me likes (that's why I asked if you were religious btw) but this joke was so bad i just had to like it.

I think Muster has a no-Like policy. I've noticed he often skips out of his obligations in that regard.

not even kidding you, an hour ago i was cruising Amazon dvd sales and thought to myself, "hey did I vote for the vampire movie yet? ya...im sure I did"

Better late than never, bro. You got in just under the wire.

@shadow_priest_x I thought you would eventually cash in the prize.

Beardo you win the prize of the week. You are the first person since the 'likes system" was instituted to bring up the fact I didn't give you any likes. I said from the start I was not going to participate in the system and I have never given a single to like to anyone. I reply to people if I like their posts.

This is, however, the prize of the week. I am awarding you a like. It is the one and only like I have ever given.

Congratulations

Last edited:
@MusterX

I have not seen it, thanks for the tip, will watch.

@shadow_priest_x I thought you would eventually cash in the prize.

Beardo you win the prize of the week. You are the first person since the 'likes system" was instituted to bring up the fact I didn't give you any likes. I said from the start I was not going to participate in the system and I have never given a single to like to anyone. I reply to people if I like their posts.

This is, however, the prize of the week. I am awarding you a like. It is the one and only like I have ever given.

Congratulations

What exactly do you have against the Like system? I think it's a good way to give credit to a poster when you don't actually have anything to add to the conversation.

What exactly do you have against the Like system? I think it's a good way to give credit to a poster when you don't actually have anything to add to the conversation.

If I like your post I'll tell you I like your post. I find social media abhorrent. It has produced an entire generation of people that don't appear to have a thought in their heads. If its more than 150 characters they type tl/dr and move on and if they like something they hit like and zoom to the next thing. I find it to be cancerous. So now I'm going to tell you a story that appears unrelated because that's how I roll.

When I was in college one of my English professors had us write hand written letters to people of our choice, using our best penmanship and grammar. She told a story, now mind you this was the late 1980's, about how the hand written letter is a lost art form. That was a quarter century ago and it really is lost now. And yes, if you want me to reveal something about myself, while society slams on their cell phones emailing and texting in 50 character increments like mad dogs, I still write hand written letters to important people in my life every year, written on high quality stationary as if I'm Ben fuckin Franklin.

People think its quaint and cute but I've been told they keep the letters and that my friend is pure gold.

Hmm I have all of these movies downloaded and I've seen Bram Stoker's Dracula, which I thought was horrible, but I loved Let The Right One In and I've heard good things about Thirst and Near Dark

I think I'm gonna vote Thirst

Back