SHERDOG MOVIE CLUB: Let's pick the Week 36 movie!

Cycle 2 / Week 10: Pick the vampire movie!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Europe is right. You can't announce the votes and the @jeicex really will legit get up in your ass about it.

With that said, to echo your own sentiment, I'll do what the fuck I want.
Europe is a big ass crybaby who takes this shit too seriously when he wants to call me impudent for putting on for Near Dark and should get a fucking life

Yes you will. Even if it is a horrible decision like most of your taste in movies

Europe is a big ass crybaby who takes this shit too seriously when he wants to call me impudent for putting on for Near Dark and should get a fucking life

Yes you will. Even if it is a horrible decision like most of your taste in movies

Bro, you're having a meltdown.

Are you off your fucking meds or something?

Bro, you're having a meltdown.

Are you off your fucking meds or something?
No. Europe is a bitch who has to call me impudent and run to the mods, and you have shit taste in films. These are just facts, would you rather I be dishonest about it?

No. Europe is a bitch who has to call me impudent and run to the mods, and you have shit taste in films. These are just facts, would you rather I be dishonest about it?

This coming from the dude who has Neon Demon as his best film of the year. Have you noticed that not a single person has agreed with you on that?

Face it, Refn fucked up. It's not that good of a movie. LOL @ your blind fanboyism.

This coming from the dude who has Neon Demon as his best film of the year. Have you noticed that not a single person has agreed with you on that?

Face it, Refn fucked up. It's not that good of a movie. LOL @ your blind fanboyism.
Maybe i'm the only one in the thread I made, but lol @ you insinuating that some how means anything. A majority of people would tell you fucking Deadpool is a top film of the year, guess I fucked up cause I don't agree.....

Refn didn't fuck up. Even if I didn't like it, he still has the balls to be creative. You're defending corporate made garbage like Magnificient Seven, that tells you all you need to know.

Maybe i'm the only one in the thread I made, but lol @ you insinuating that some how means anything. A majority of people would tell you fucking Deadpool is a top film of the year, guess I fucked up cause I don't agree.....

Refn didn't fuck up. Even if I didn't like it, he still has the balls to be creative. You're defending corporate made garbage like Magnificient Seven, that tells you all you need to know.

Magnificent Seven: 7/10
Neon Demon: 6/10

Yes to people with shit taste, thus my point....

So why did you bother to join our illustrious Club if we're all pussies with shit taste who make rules you apparently think are stupid and who have set up a participation format that doesn't work for you?

So why did you bother to join our illustrious Club if we're all pussies with shit taste who make rules you apparently think are stupid and who have set up a participation format that doesn't work for you?
I never said all. I specified europe as the crybaby who needs to stop taking an internet movie club so seriously, and you as the one with shit taste. There are other members last time I checked.

I never said all. I specified europe as the crybaby who needs to stop taking an internet movie club so seriously, and you as the one with shit taste. There are other members last time I checked.

The rules are in place for a reason. There's no point in having them if we're not going to take them seriously, so he was right to tell you what's up.

The rules are in place for a reason. There's no point in having them if we're not going to take them seriously, so he was right to tell you what's up.
Yes, he does. With respect to his Sherdog elder. He wants to call me names and cry to mods cause hes a big ass baby who takes this shit as serious as a job

Its a fucking internet movie club. The last thing in life he should be taking seriously

The fact that you did not spin this sentence into some sort of clunky Vampire pun disappoints me greatly:p

Choosing this week is a real pain in the neck because vampires suck.

Yes, he does. With respect to his Sherdog elder. He wants to call me names and cry to mods cause hes a big ass baby who takes this shit as serious as a job

Its a fucking internet movie club. The last thing in life he should be taking seriously

Well I'm glad SOMEONE takes it seriously. That's what keeps us in business.

Well I'm glad SOMEONE takes it seriously. That's what keeps us in business.
Right, there is taking it seriously as in watching the films every week, and there is taking it seriously where you cry like a spoiled teenage girl cause I politely asked people vote for Near Dark

Right, there is taking it seriously as in watching the films every week, and there is taking it seriously where you cry like a spoiled teenage girl cause I politely asked people vote for Near Dark

It was very polite.

But for real, we intentionally do not try to influence the way people vote. It's just the way it is. There's no campaigning.

It was very polite.

But for real, we intentionally do not try to influence the way people vote. It's just the way it is. There's no campaigning.
I get that but for real, he shouldn't cry like a little girl about it. He should realize this is an internet movie club and if hes that upset by it, he is a sad man

I get that but for real, he shouldn't cry like a little girl about it. He should realize this is an internet movie club and if hes that upset by it, he is a sad man

I'll let Europe defend himself on that point.

Frankly, before he jumped in I was sitting here trying to figure out how to deal with your posts. I probably would've chosen a lighter touch, but I knew that something was going to have to be done about it.

I'll let Europe defend himself on that point.

Frankly, before he jumped in I was sitting here trying to figure out how to deal with your posts. I probably would've chosen a lighter touch, but I knew that something was going to have to be done about it.
Yes, I revealed two votes. For sure something has to be done. God forbid other members know about TWO votes, surely it will change everything!!!

Yes, I revealed two votes. For sure something has to be done. God forbid other members know about TWO votes, surely it will change everything!!!

For all I knew you were going to continue with your little act throughout the life of the thread.

I couldn't have you revealing everyone's votes and calling everyone who didn't vote for Near Dark a pussy.

For all I knew you were going to continue with your little act throughout the life of the thread.

I couldn't have you revealing everyone's votes and calling everyone who didn't vote for Near Dark a pussy.
Well, thats you making negative assumptions cause you are too worried about an internet movie club. Its an internet movie club, relax.

Looks like I won't have to. Near Dark is winning. #influence #theyknowimtheman #europep4psherdogsbiggestcrybaby

Back