Shane Carwin Pissed at Brenda Schaub

In context, he accused him of being on steroids.

".... if Shane can pass the new tests..." is clearly casting aspersions upon him.

His other comments are that Shane hits hard and the current UFC heavyweight picture is shallow, which are both literally common sense, face value things to say. The one personal comment he made was basically taking a pot shot at Carwin being dirty.

Your posts are always a good read. But I really don't think Schaub had bad intentions when he said that. I just think he's a dumbass and didn't think of what he was saying.

Later in the interview he does say something along the lines of "Carwin's probably looking at everyone being clean now and thinks he can beat these guys" and also says Carwin is naturally a freaky, big guy. Carwin also getting upset about the cardio thing (when it's obvious he has a cardio issue) shows me he was just butthurt in general, not even just upset about the testing comment.

Carwin took the bait. Everyone should just ignore this guy and let him fade away. He is not relevant in any way and we should just forget he ever existed.

Except that his Podcast is huge, he's working with ESPN, and he's right most of the time. He is a bigger star now than he was in the UFC.

Brendan didn't shit on him at all in that clip. Carwin is trying to fight him apparently.

Except that his Podcast is huge, he's working with ESPN, and he's right most of the time. He is a bigger star now than he was in the UFC.

Brendan didn't shit on him at all in that clip. Carwin is trying to fight him apparently.

wut? the dude has a record of bad predictions

aaf2a61a_o.png

LoL.

Since when that is proof he was using in the Cigano fight? My God you are dense.

Since when that is proof he was using in the Cigano fight? My God you are dense.

Just admit you didn't know Carwin admitted to PED use and let it go. You're a casual, I didn't expect you to know.

I can't stand Schaub but Carwin should be thanking him. I have literally never heard the dude talk without giving props to Carwin at some point or telling a story about what an animal he is.

Every fight companion or Rogan appearance Schaub does, the dude is talking up this retired former steroid abuser with a history of back issues whose on the wrong side of 40 and went out with two losses to a massive audience.

He flip flops on everything to cover all of his bases. He more or less just picks both fighters to win.

"I will indeed mop up the entire division. I have a plan for all of them. Even Cain. He knows that I have great wrestling, he knows I can deal with footwork and you have to come close to get a takedown. I will knock any HWT in the world out. If they question that call your matchmaker and lets lace em up."

10007.jpg

dossantos_crawinurol.gif

seh6p.gif

You couldn't handle JDS while on massive doses of PED's. Go away
Because Schaub could do better against JDS, right?

I don't fucking think so

Im confused. The weird thing is that since his retirement Ive started liking Schaub, but here he is giving Shane mad props. I mean everything isn't going to be glowing if youare telling the truth, but that was highly complimentary for the most part. Is Sharwin RAGING about smth???

Seemed like Schaub was giving Carwin nothing but compliments, Carwin himself has admitted to roiding in the past so what's he getting pissy about that implication for?

So who doesn't make bad predictions in MMA? what does that have to do anything? I mean who the fuck has predicted anything that's happened this year.

Every time I listen to Schaub talk I just get douchebag vibes. I don't know why anyone would listen to him for more than a minute or two.

I thought it was funny when Schaub criticized the heavyweight division... Coming from him that's gold.

I don't see anything wrong with what Schaub said. He was very diplomatic about the questions around Carwin and gave him some really good praise. He stated he wouldn't make Carwin the underdog against to the two guys fighting for the title. What the fuck was Schaub supposed to do? Talk about how massive Carwin's dong is? How far he hits homeruns? How fast his marathon times are?

That reminds me Mark Hunts' recent conversations on social media. They should totally make Mark Hunt vs. Shane Carwin and no testing so they could save some of that roid rage for the actual fight.

I`m missing something here? Because from what i recall Schaub couldn`t even speak properly with Shane`s dick in his mouth, so why is he so upset?

I've always loved carwin. Scariest fighter ever IMO. but this is just.... weird. Shaub said nothing but nice things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back