Shane Carwin Pissed at Brenda Schaub

He picked the one piece of criticism he didn't like and went off lol

Shane going off the deep end fir no reason

What a big baby. I was watching that vid waiting for Schaub to say something bad, but he was kissing Shane's ass the whole time. He better hope he never bumps into Callen in a dark ally cuz shit would get real.

Carwin dropping truth bombs!!!

Gadoosh!!!!!!!

Seriously of what I've listened on the podcast Brendan is always sucking off Carwin.

He always says he's the strongest guy he ever fought, most power, etc. and that he's a great guy and friend. He even admits he got his ass best by Carwin in sparring.

Guess the steroid accusations are what set him off.

Yeah. Every time he talks about Shane Carwin on the Joe Rogan podcast he would suck his balls so hard. Similar to Frank Mir talking about Miguel Torres back in the day.

A few years back I could have sworn Shane Carwin wrote a huge post on his blog or maybe UG forum about his lactic crap and roids accusation. He seemed very angry and aggressively defended himself.

Brendan talks about Carwin being this good boxer but JDS out boxed him throughly. Any agile higher tier HW would beat Carwin, even a guy like Francis Ngannou would beat him imo. Mark Hunt would out box him. Hell I would bet on Roy Nelson and even Derrick Lewis against Carwin at this stage.

What a big baby. I was watching that vid waiting for Schaub to say something bad, but he was kissing Shane's ass the whole time. He better hope he never bumps into Callen in a dark ally cuz shit would get real.

100%

Did Carwin just call out Cain......and im spent.

I don't like Schaub at all but lol @ how sensitive Carwin is because Schaub said "if he can pass the tests" and "you might beat Shane if you get out of the first round"

all Schaub did was compliment him. Way too much in fact.
" If he can pass the test" is a bullshit comment from a supposed friend, either come out a make an accusation or shut the fuck up.

Schuab won't last, he is an attention whore who will throw anyone under the bus if it suits his needs.

The heck set off Carwin that video wasn't that bad.. he just wants some publicity or what.

"I will indeed mop up the entire division. I have a plan for all of them. Even Cain. He knows that I have great wrestling, he knows I can deal with footwork and you have to come close to get a takedown. I will knock any HWT in the world out. If they question that call your matchmaker and lets lace em up."

10007.jpg

dossantos_crawinurol.gif

seh6p.gif

You couldn't handle JDS while on massive doses of PED's. Go away

But prime jds gets benefit of the doubt for roids?

Didn't Carwin admit to using PED's on reddit? Also, Schaub has blindly defended Shane against PED use on TFAK multiple times.

Carwin's return to be a one and done. No peds now means that he'll likely get picked a apart by his next opponent. Hope they feed him to Ngannou.

Shane acting like a toddler. I've never heard Brandon say anything bad about Shane. It's actually fucking annoying how much he praises the guy. He's an average HW that was never that good and he's mad because Schaub said he has a cardio issue? What the fuck, lol.

Shane seems a bit insecure towards criticism. I think Schaub has reason to think what he thinks.

So weird. Brendan was giving him props for like 90% of that clip.
The funny thing is, schaubs criticism was spot on. When has carwin ever had success outside the first round? Go....and go!

Carwin obv hates being accused of juicing, but come on. We have evidence linking him to a roid distribution ring, he fails the eye test, and the sport couldn't have been any dirtier in that era

Wait, Carwin did a Dada 5000 in the Lesnar fight? I know he was done after 1, but I didn't think it was that bad.
"My cardio isn't bad. I was just near death after throwing a bunch of punches in one round. Cardio has nothing to do with it."

Back