Shane Carwin Pissed at Brenda Schaub

Shane seems a bit insecure towards criticism. I think Schaub has reason to think what he thinks.

I think he's always been this way. I've seen him type up like 5 page posting about stuff. He's very intelligent, maybe a bit too sensitive.

JDS broke multiple bones in Carwin's face.

Carwin vs Roy finally (after Roy retires Big Foot) or Carwin vs Lewis.

The funny thing is, schaubs criticism was spot on. When has carwin ever had success outside the first round? Go....and go!

Carwin obv hates being accused of juicing, but come on. We have evidence linking him to a roid distribution ring, he fails the eye test, and the sport couldn't have been any dirtier in that era

And he already admitted to taking roids.

He picked the one piece of criticism he didn't like and went off lol

In context, he accused him of being on steroids.

".... if Shane can pass the new tests..." is clearly casting aspersions upon him.

His other comments are that Shane hits hard and the current UFC heavyweight picture is shallow, which are both literally common sense, face value things to say. The one personal comment he made was basically taking a pot shot at Carwin being dirty.

BS has the right initials. He was a half ass fighter that I wish Rogan would have never straightened out. He would be in Bellator right now getting his head kicked in. Much to the delight of haters like myself. Carwin was a beast. Just not technical enough on his feet for guys like JDS. But a top ten fighter for sure.

oh my god carwin tore that ass up. i do agree with other users in that he kinda got upset for no reason lol. schaub was sucking his testicles the whole clip, and dude admitted to steroid use.

Why exactly is Carwin upset? Brendan said he'd NOT have Shane as an underdog against Overeem or Stipe. He praised him during the entire thing with the only criticism being his cardio.

Carwin seems really sensitive here. I wonder why...

I could imagine Shane just walking into the set of Brendan's podcast and just knocking his lights out cold. Then he just walks out and Brian Calen is just there not saying a word as he sharts his pants.

If you listen to some podcasts with them you damn well know what Calen will do next. :D

Brendan said nothing negative about Carwin

So Carwin is talking out of his ass assuming and responding to comments Schaub never made

"I will indeed mop up the entire division. I have a plan for all of them. Even Cain. He knows that I have great wrestling, he knows I can deal with footwork and you have to come close to get a takedown. I will knock any HWT in the world out. If they question that call your matchmaker and lets lace em up."

10007.jpg

dossantos_crawinurol.gif

seh6p.gif

You couldn't handle JDS while on massive doses of PED's. Go away

Proof?

EDIT: Oh, it's you. lol. Move along.

Totally confused.. listened to the clip.. and basically Schaub went on on on about how hard Carwin can hit, saying he is a threat to guys like Stipe and Overeem... pretty high praise if you ask me, for a fighter who hasn't fought since 2011.

Sure, there was a very brief comment about passing USADA, and being a 1 round wonder.. but in context, each of those things make sense.. USADA wasn't around when Carwin was fighting previously, and we don't know what Carwin has been doing since he retired... when it was said, perhaps it is just me, but I didn't take that as a veiled comment about previous PED usage... and with regards to Carwin cardio, Shane is being rather sensitive there.. I think a lot of fans saw his cardio as a weakness, and not a strength...

All in all, Carwin may need to reign in on his rage... I thought Schaub did a puff piece on his buddy, not a hatchet job on an old friend.

he's not lying. Brendan needs to be put in his place. But until Shane fights i don't wanna hear him talk either
Oh OK because its all about you, Mr no body who has never done a thing. Your the one who matters not someone who is being talked about and goes out to defend himself, its you the entitled Megatrollee thats matters. I take it you're from generation unjustified confidence?

he's not lying. Brendan needs to be put in his place. But until Shane fights i don't wanna hear him talk either
That's funny because Carwin's best win is against Frank Mir, while Schuab's is against Cro Cop.

For sure, Schaub would catch Carwin in a D'arce, 100 %.

Both of them are delusional and both have always been full of excuses and reasons why they're not the greatest HW of all time, but Schaub should STFU; we've all seen how he got his shit handed to him and how he never was close to a belt. He acts like he retired with the belt around his waist and that he was the only one smart enough to walk away, and didn't get the push into "comedy" and retirement by Rogan and his other cuckold 50 year old teenage friend.He yaps about how great he was when he's alone with Callen but when fighters or Rogan are there he talks about other stuff. The guy is a douche; even when Kimbo died he was asked to say something and all he did was make excuses about how he said "fuck him" about Kimbo on TUF, just to make himself look better.

IMHO, either Carwin did not watch the podcast, and was relying on some idiot misrepresenting what Schaub said, or this is Carwin starting the 'well, if I'm coming back, better get into character and start hyping my name in the press!'

the 'if he can pass the strict testing' thing could easily have been referring to the 'No I.V." rule. Carwin's last fight, he was 254...but he has sometimes just made the 265 limit (both fights prior), so Schaub was not necessarily implying that Shane is a PED user or anything like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back