Shane Carwin Pissed at Brenda Schaub

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

carwin's response

It seems like an odd thing to say, especially coming from him. He should really stay in his lane on this one. He knows I pushed the UFC and USADA together. He knows my track record and I know his. I am not sure this is what he wants to talk about.

My cardio has never been an issue and beat his ass for several rounds at a time so again what is he talking about? He seems caught up in being fan friendly, easy to say I have bad cardio based on Lesnar fight. He knows I was rushed to the hospital and was near death, he was with me. That wasn't cardio and he knows it. While he has been deciding on his next hair style I have been steady woking on my trade and staying busy.

My back has been fine for over a year now.

I will indeed mop up the entire division. I have a plan for all of them. Even Cain. He knows that I have great wrestling, he knows I can deal with footwork and you have to come close to get a takedown. I will knock any HWT in the world out. If they question that call your matchmaker and lets lace em up.

I do not see that first part as complimentary. It is also typical Brendan or do I need to call him Big Brown? He insults the person and covers it with bullshit praise and you are left wondering what he really believes.

When the podcast is over and his fake friends are gone he wont have a friend here. If he has evidence of me having trouble passing a test he should man up and just say it. We can certainly have that discussion if he wants.

carwin by murder

It shouldn't happen, logically, but Schaub would somehow KO Carwin in the first 20 seconds of the fight.

Brenda. Heh heh.

Carwin took the bait. Everyone should just ignore this guy and let him fade away. He is not relevant in any way and we should just forget he ever existed.

he's not lying. Brendan needs to be put in his place. But until Shane fights i don't wanna hear him talk either

Carwin just mad The Schaub is still relevant.

CXL-l-pUwAAoqaZ.jpg

"I will indeed mop up the entire division. I have a plan for all of them. Even Cain. He knows that I have great wrestling, he knows I can deal with footwork and you have to come close to get a takedown. I will knock any HWT in the world out. If they question that call your matchmaker and lets lace em up."

10007.jpg

dossantos_crawinurol.gif

seh6p.gif

You couldn't handle JDS while on massive doses of PED's. Go away

Schaub is phony as they come, it just amazes me how Rogan has bought into this guy's hustle.

The Schaub wasn't exactly tough on Shane though.. Gotten to

"I will indeed mop up the entire division. I have a plan for all of them. Even Cain. He knows that I have great wrestling, he knows I can deal with footwork and you have to come close to get a takedown. I will knock any HWT in the world out. If they question that call your matchmaker and lets lace em up."

10007.jpg

dossantos_crawinurol.gif

seh6p.gif

You couldn't handle JDS while on massive doses of PED's. Go away

I don't think he was on PEDs for that fight. He was a lot softer there than his previous fights.

So weird. Brendan was giving him props for like 90% of that clip.

it's the good old brendolina technique of subtly shitting on somebody right before praising them it screams of insecurity

Carwin is a really good guy. I like to think he did the world a favor and beat the shit out of Schaub every day in training causing him to have a class chin and get KO'd a ton and ruined his career.

What am i missing here ? He's kissing his ass like the biggest fanboy ever and Carwin is still mad ? dafuq

Think Schaub gave shane too much credit if anything, basically said Shane beats everyone bar Brown Pride.

10007.jpg

^^Must have missed this one

Back